Other Games [Round 21, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, August 4
Roosters v Broncos, Sydney Cricket Ground, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, August 5
Storm v Titans, AAMI Park, Fox, 6pm
Sea Eagles v Eels, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 7:55pm

Saturday, August 6
Rabbitohs v Warriors, Sunshine Coast Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Raiders v Panthers, GIO Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Sharks v Dragons, PointsBet Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, August 7
Bulldogs v Cowboys, Salter Oval, Bundaberg, Fox, 2pm
Tigers v Knights, Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

d648b7ac2fa56cd9337b52c882e0942dd40750d1.gifv

Thursday, August 4
Roosters v Broncos, Sydney Cricket Ground, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, August 5
Storm v Titans, AAMI Park, Fox, 6pm
Sea Eagles v Eels, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 7:55pm

Saturday, August 6
Rabbitohs v Warriors, Sunshine Coast Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Raiders v Panthers, GIO Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Sharks v Dragons, PointsBet Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, August 7
Bulldogs v Cowboys, Salter Oval, Bundaberg, Fox, 2pm
Tigers v Knights, Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm
Broncos are capable of bouncing back and beating the Roosters, also should see the Riff to strong for the Faders and Sharks will demolish Saints. All we need to do is kick some Parra arse, then we're back in business again.

~bump~

First round of the w/e on a few (7 hours).

roosters are the favs...but I dunno....

I’m torn I must admit it , Roosters at home , Carrigan out , they should do it , but the Donkeys have performed better this year than the Rorters.

I’m going to go against the grain and pick the Donkeys

It’s a pretty evenly matched contest for mine, could go either way, would be happier if the Donkeys were at home, just hoping more than believing they can get the job done without Carrigan. Flegler‘s a pretty handy replacement. Pretty sure we don’t want the Rorters coming away with 2 points. Should be a good game anyway, I’d like it to be spitefully physical with the Donkeys in a close one.

Last edited:
Missing Carrington is a big out for the Broncs, but they have proved they can bounce back well after last start losses. A Donkeys win will be huge for us though.
And Flegler starts. We absolutely need a Broncos win here. I reckon they’ll bounce back big time. Years ago I would’ve admonished myself for such a call. But I am a "Wham Bam Ezra Mam" fan. As long as he doesn’t put another kick out on the full. Leave it to Reynolds. And would be nice if someone takes out JWH the farkin grub.

Ennis isn't much better, I wouldn't want to clean up after his shift with the amount of sh1t that comes out of him, unfknbearable
He has a terrible voice for the job too…way too abrasive and he is always too loud by comparison to the rest of the team. He is also obsessed with the word ‘injection’ and the phrase ‘what a season he is having’. I get the impression he’s pretty hot for Joey Suaalii too…get a grip

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2