Other Games [Round 21, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasn’t Billy Moore slipped so easily into a reboot of a retired RL forward of the 1950s, now commenting on the match of the day at the SCG, c.1972?

The look. The hairstyle. The voice. It’s all happening for the famous Queenslander(!) who hails from NSW

I like Tuilagi ,am looking forward to him in the maroon & whites.
Runs hard ,hits hard.
Also like Madden ,hope the rumours earlier in the year were true that we are seriously looking into him.

Newcastle are completely imploding. The Tigers have been pretty horrid in attack, yet may still pinch this.

Tigers today reminded me of those bad old Baz days when we looked completely lost in the attacking zone.

By the skin of his teeth, literally.

That game really did live up to expectations from those two teams. If I were Newcastle I'd take the 2 points and run because there is nothing to be proud of with that one. The Tigers were literally :pileofpoop: all game long and the Knights only just beat them.

Looking at the news reports about the cowboys v dogs game...

All the reports were about how poor old cowboys were dudded by a bunker call with a 'knock on' call.

I couldn't find anything about the 'double movement' try.

Last edited:
On Friday, Storm hooker Brandon Smith was charged over a hip-drop tackle on Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui, with the Match Review Committee deeming the offence worthy of a grade one dangerous contact charge.

The Kiwis international will receive an $1,800 fine if he pleads guilty or $2,500 fine if he unsuccessfully challenges the charge at the judiciary.

-looks like bellyache got his way saying that he hopes the incident isn't graded due to the media's outrage over said tackles this week.

I thought grub tino was going to be injured for awhile, but he doesn't appear on any injury list.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6