Other Games [Round 21, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I swore I chose the rorters in the 'comp'

I had no recollection of tipping the broncos, so I guess lol @ me. fml

That was his weakness at the start of the year. Kevvie benched him for a while until he could tackle efficiently. The Roosters have targeted him and Reynolds and come up trumps.
Also, Reynolds goes ok when Broncs get of to flyers, but is sadly missing when the chips are down and under the pump.

Like Slater over on 9 ... I don't think Cronk has been all that bad. He's figured out how to get his point across without giving a speech. And he's definitely better than some of his fellow ex-players in various commentary boxes. As bad as Ennis is, over on 9 you have to put up with Darren Lockyer who couldn't string a coherent sentence together if he was reading from a teleprompter and Thurston who is on um ah, a um, oh this is a stitch up lol ah um er, personal quest hahaha to butcher the English um ah language.....
On Lockyer and Freddy, what's with the relaxed model posses, hand in pocket limply holding the mike. The only thing missing is a ciggy in the corner of their mouth...lol.

AND SHOUTS when the try is replayed.We got it the first time from Warren Smith. It doesn’t make it anymore exciting when you are screaming.His missus must be so happy he’s out of the house. Poor woman.
I like Warren Smith, wish he was on 9, maybe they could do a swap with that irritating on the ears commentator who took over Rabes spot.

On Lockyer and Freddy, what's with the relaxed model posses, hand in pocket limply holding the mike. The only thing missing is a ciggy in the corner of their mouth...lol.

Can you imagine the outcry if they appeared on camera with a lit ciggy hanging from the corner of their mouths??

Now if they appeared smoking a bong that might be a bit different @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4