Ok Harper - last chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just read he is coming off the bench today. What is DES thinking?!?
Not that uncommon to have a back on the bench these days but I get his form is a worry.

My concern is the lack of hooker cover. Croker can play 80 but we are in trouble if he goes down

Not that uncommon to have a back on the bench these days but I get his form is a worry.

My concern is the lack of hooker cover. Croker can play 80 but we are in trouble if he goes down
We have Dylan walker as our utility on the bench. Adding Harper on top of that makes no sense to me.

Jake is apparently the backup 9 and possibly also walker...
Walker covers the centres also
Keppie bully cover 2nd row also

Assuming des playing mind games and maybe koula is out (covid) with Harper replacing him and then either weekes or no frills onto the bench?

Hoping I'm way off though!

This really is the last chance saloon for Lionel. I hope he kills it. For the teams sake and his own.

Last edited:
did nothing and missed a few tackles

won’t be in the side next week as Burbo takes his place
I fear he will be and wish I could believe that but Des will think the win covers his failings and pick him again.

A mediocre performance highlifhted by being outrrun by a 2nd rower. Very likely his NRL days are over. Perhaps should be tried in the forwards?
In fairness, Garner burnt Foz and Turbo. Buggered if I know where Garrick was?
Ive watched Garner for a long time. I like the kid. But I’ve never seen that speed before.
I bet Ivan would’ve been sitting in his hospital room thinking Wow!
As for Lionel, he gets a pass mark from me….just.
‘But if he plays next week, Staggs or Herbie will be a massive test.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10