Ok Harper - last chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I wonder if Harps watched how Staggs tackled Takakai tonight 🤔 😉
Similar to Koula 2nd half - up in his face instead of standing back and giving him room to wind up
In fairness, the Brisbane defensive line helped by pushing up and sliding across and up with energy as Harper though the biggest offender, was not alone with some of that terrible edge defence

It’s scary how Talakai’s confidence and performance was determined by Lionel’s belief and confidence. It’s even scarier how much we allowed that niche to be exploited.
Now, now, HK. You should know better than anyone that you should always use emojis when using sarcasm.

Last edited:
Good analysis on Saab, I am of the view he needs to add more to his game than speed.

Being carried this season he is, I liked the look of Vega in the trial, Tippytoes is a centre for me, he has done a good job on the wing so far, the high ball is a concern though.

Whilst Soul Glo was completely outclassed last week, the article above is right it wasn't all his doing.

BUT the trouble for young Morgan now will be confidence, whatever he had will be 110% shot to pieces.

He probably needs to go back to Blacktown and regain that confidence and if he's killing it there maybe he gets another chance.

Is this his 'second' year? Second year syndrome? I though rubes was rubbish last year after a good one the year before but he's bounced back quite well.

I dunno... it's late and I had to do my taxes today.
Garrick debuted in 2019 so last year was his 3rd year and he was fantastic breaking point scoring records.

But yes in his second year in 2020 he was a little down on form

All teams, even when they're not playing Manly, usually focus their attack down the left side because it's the natural direction for right-handed players to go. So it's always going to be the toughest side to defend purely because there's usually more traffic coming your way. I feel for Harper, I really do, copping the blame for what has been a long-standing team deficiency. But he's been dropping off tackles and making poor reads for too long for other teams not to notice and he had to go. Not sure how he'll get his mojo back, but until he does he can't be in the top team.

1da2b05c984b1812e8c1c406b6f6efa81d957f806054160d530591037077155d.jpg

With Parker going down I can see Harper being back on the menu come Tuesday.
With Tommy likely to come back next week, I’d run Garrick at centre. He has done a great job at F/B. He looks a more complete player now (especially defensively).
Saab is the real worry. 11 runs for 52 metres. Doesn’t look interested in going anywhere near the ball. (eg that cat pass he thru at Garrick 15 metres out).

With Tommy likely to come back next week, I’d run Garrick at centre. He has done a great job at F/B. He looks a more complete player now (especially defensively).
Saab is the real worry. 11 runs for 52 metres. Doesn’t look interested in going anywhere near the ball. (eg that cat pass he thru at Garrick 15 metres out).
Tommy coming back next week has probably saved Saab from the chop. Garrick's been sensational filling in for Tom. I'd put him back to wing only because he's such a great finisher.

Parker hopefully will be alright, played a while after the initial injury. Long turnaround. Cannot take it if Harper is back after a week out. Best back 5:

Turbo
Tui
Koula
Parker
Garrick

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14