Ok Harper - last chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He didn't like what our hooker did last night ??
He commented that Croker played well last night. He doesn't watch all Manly games, so wouldn't know how Croker plays from week to week. He was interested to know if Burbo had returned from injury, was surprised we let Suli go and thinks Saab can develop into a very good player. He was a very friendly guy from Tamworth.

Was he watching the game or catching ping pong balls.?
The sportsbar where I watched the game has a pleasant ambience and functions as a family friendly restaurant & bar. I gave up drinking in 1975 & wouldn't feel comfortable entering a seedy bar. I don't think there are ping pong sex shows on Koh Samui, although it appears there are plenty of girly bars (usually away from main roads)

If your Oldcastle mate has concerns, just remind him that Manly has a player called Brad Parker,
I think he said that Parker is too slow (echoing what many in this forum say).

Parker is great defensively, runs good lines & knows when to pass to his winger. However, Harper has a better running game. If the best attributes of both could be wrapped up in one player, you would have one excellent centre.

Going forward, I would like to see the two Tongans as our centres pairing - could be spectacular!

I hope match review committee ping him for knee to the head and give 3 years suspension. Sick of seeing him run around like chook with its head cut off.
We have to give Harper credit for showing character to bounce back to good form

His defence was good last night and he also ran around cowboys to set up a try for Garrick

The refs did not see the knee as deliberate and so he is innocent until proven guilty

You sound like a very harsh judge

Harper shouldn't be too worried about the 'sliding in' incident.

A previous exponent of the 'sliding in' art is now apparently a 'rugby league legend', a Channel Nein commentator, AND the QLD coach.

Lots of rewards if you really apply yourself.

Still to take into account his late season form slump at last season "s end but definitely getting back to his better level in recent games . Crowded Saab again and too close to touch against the Cows for a wasted set , similar to a couple of instances last season and something for him to improve on . A fit Parker may be better value but Harper again is doing some good things . koula and Tui in the centres probably still is the way to go when Turbo is available again and hopefully Saab getting back to his better input but Harper showing a lot more confidence and improved form is certainly pleasing

Can't help but view him as a weak link in our back line. Tippy Toes should be starting with Koula. Harper does not offer much in attack as he lacks real pace and his defence is not as good as Tippy Toes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6