Non-Manly Games [Round 16, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can’t wait to hear Annesley explain the bunch of bullshiit calls on Monday.

It always feels empty, his explanations.

He either backs the calls; and to be fair, some are right...but any 50/50 it's easier to just say it's correct.

But that 'no' try Warriors try. I'd like to see the dingbat who ruled it a no try sitting next to Annersley to explain just what was going through his head; including the shot of the winger's hand on the ball.

It's not good enough. It's either corrupt and we're hopeless against the 'people rigging' and have to put up with it or leave, or it's just incredibly incompetent and new refs need to be brought in. Can't have the Sutton cartel going on forever.

Whinge aside, I'd really like to hear (was it maxwell) explain his call. If it is wrong, all you get from Annersley is "it was a mistake, we'll try and do better, unless it is a sutton then it is main games as usual.'

Thank goodness there are other sports to follow.

Thank goodness there are other sports to follow.

Yeah we need to recruit refs from boxing, gymnastics, cricket, football/soccer, basically every other sport that has ever been or ever will be.. We can all then take a deep breath knowing that. Everything will be ok

Sorry Mr Annesley. I didn't mean to be the first one in the history of the game to suggest the refs regularly make basic and avoidable mistakes.

No wonder mistakes are being made. It's because video decisions are being made by stop-frame images. This distorts what the eye sees in real time, particularly when the football momentarily leaves the grasp for a putdown. In real time - how it should be judged - it's a try 100% of the time.
Same applies to knock-ons. When the ruling comes down to a forensic examination of the fingers of a hand 'bending' slightly then we've gone way too far.
If we have to have video rulings then they all should be in real time so that we can apply common sense. If it looks like a try, or a knock-on etc on the first viewing then that's the decision. Move on. Don't slow the game down any more than it has to be.

Saw them promoting a Smith documentary they are airing next Saturday night

Yuck

They have released a book too

upload_2019-7-7_16-27-44.jpeg

My footy tipping hat is saying “ go Sharks “, my Manly hat is saying “ go Broncos”.

**** cannot believe I just said that!!

Boyd is somewhere between reserve grade standard and first grade standard. Funny that they are paying him to be international standard.

Woods absolutely defines the word fraud. How on earth does he manage to deceive som many teams and so many commentators into believing he’s a fir#t grade footballer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8