Non-Manly Games [Round 16, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sharks are beggining to bow out of the top 4 race, next week against the storm will determine that for them. Knights bombed a much needed win opportunity in a match where the refs almost tried their best to get Newcastle home. Knights are overrated and will be found out in upcoming games against the Roosters, we have a small buffer with them and play them at Brookvale. We sit even with the Raiders and play them later on. Great results for our top 4 hopes. If we fight well enough for it we will get it
They ain’t beating Cameron Smith’ and 12 other blokes next week.

Bet your life on the nrl making his 400th a win.

It's the last three games. They have squandered six competition points.
And to think, there was a poster on this Forum who decried the importance of goalkicking.....

Yes you’re absolutely right. They have cost themselves 4th spot and being equal second outside of P/D due to poor goal kicking from the last 3 games

who would have picked 9 wins from 15 games so far this season. If anyone had offered that before round 1, i would have thought it be highly optimistic!!

Still a way to go, but it has finally been enjoyable watching manly again, unlike last year where i was turning the TV off before the end of games for the first time ever.

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.....

So great we don't even have to play to move up the ladder :rock::rock::rock:
Not quiet as mysterious as the Magic Round when Manly lost but still moved up the ladder
giphy.gif

Normally I would like to see it also, however a loss probably won't affect the Storms ladder position and certainly not against us, however a Sharks loss and a win by us against Souths would be invaluable
Nothing to do with the ladder mate. Just purely to ruin sCams 400th, and Foxs massive circle jerk (can Vonnie be included in a circle jerk? I don’t know, these days it could be a thing? ).

Nothing to do with the ladder mate. Just purely to ruin sCams 400th, and Foxs massive circle jerk (can Vonnie be included in a circle jerk? I don’t know, these days it could be a thing? ).

Would love to know what the viewing figures on these ridiculous hero worshipping gaspfests are .... I can't be the only cranky old **** that turns the channel .....can't even be bothered listening to the pre game bullshiite before a Manly game any more ...

Would love to know what the viewing figures on these ridiculous hero worshipping gaspfests are .... I can't be the only cranky old **** that turns the channel .....can't even be bothered listening to the pre game bullshiite before a Manly game any more ...
If they cared about viewers Fox wouldn't add yet another Matty Johns slot :mad:

In the 21st century digital age they broadcast 3 drunks talking about the same old footy stories that have been around since the last century :banghead:

Who thought that pointing a camera at a radio show would pass as Pay TV content :fubar:

5CEEC68B-A23B-4CD4-B38A-ADB3C1E1967D.jpeg
Says it all really

If the NRL don't act quickly to purge the corruption from their refereeing, scheduling, selective blindness in policing the salary cap, and judiciary, they will continue to haemorrhage fans.

They will then probably start wheeling out Cam Smith on his Zimmer frame to celebrate his 1000th first grade game. In the interests of player safety it will be illegal to tackle him, but that won't stop him from trying to rip his opponents' heads off every chance he gets.

If they cared about viewers Fox wouldn't add yet another Matty Johns slot :mad:

In the 21st century digital age they broadcast 3 drunks talking about the same old footy stories that have been around since the last century :banghead:

Who thought that pointing a camera at a radio show would pass as Pay TV content :fubar:

I don't see Brett Finch on tv that much but when I do it's usually only a max of 30 seconds before he jokes with a laugh and a wink and a nod about how much drinking he used to do. It's kind of bizarre.
Then someone makes a joke about Hindmarsh not winning a premiership for the 8000th time.

And now the game should have been stopped after Hiku was knocked out. Ridiculous. And the ref says they need a trainer to tell them he's knocked out. You've got to be kidding.

I was reading the foxsports article about Annesley saying that was wrong.

This:

Annesley also said the whistle blowers should’ve called time off when Warriors centre Peta Hiku was concussed a play before the Knights scored on Saturday.

Annesley also admitted referee Gavin Badger incorrectly told Warriors captain Roger Tuivasa-Sheck that it was up to trainers to inform them off hurt players.

Badger was dropped earlier this season after failing to stop play when former North Queensland winger Nene Macdonald had a fractured ankle.

So Badger has done that twice. Amazing. The furore over the Nth Qld incident would surely have been enough for Badger to remember that rule. Astounding if true. I'd love to ask him how on earth he got that wrong a second time after the media coverage of the first. Cut a finger off I say, he'll never make that mistake again.

tumblr_p110lpn4hl1qbj6jho3_400.gif

tumblr_p110lpn4hl1qbj6jho4_250.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8