Non-Manly Games [Round 16, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a diabolical finish that was. The referees decided to give the Knights a penalty and send a Warriors player to the sin bin for holding down in the tackle after the full-time siren should have already sounded

Amazing finish to that game. Warriors nearly threw it away. Can't believe they hung on.

What a diabolical finish that was. The referees decided to give the Knights a penalty and send a Warriors player to the sin bin after the full-time siren should have already sounded
Exactly. Whoever presses the siren didn't press the button when time ran out (likely a knights official) and then the idiot ref penalises and bins a player for holding down well after time was up. Total bludger of an effort from the officials tonight. The NRL should be embarrassed.

Good grief. Manly are now 5th, or rather equal 4th

I think we may have been equal 4th already coming into this round? But now we are 5th on P/D

The NRL is useless though as the ladder on their official app haven’t counted our bye yet for this round and still has us in 6th. I would think that byes should be updated at the start of the round

Close win by the Warriors there. They pulled the rabbit out of the hat with that last try, but it shouldnt have got to that point.

How the bunker fit than no try call wrong still defies belief.

Either way it was good for us to jump the knights on the ladder.

Exactly. Whoever presses the siren didn't press the button when time ran out (likely a knights official) and then the idiot ref penalises and bins a player for holding down well after time was up. Total bludger of an effort from the officials tonight. The NRL should be embarrassed.
Seems they have fluffed every game this round and last round there were some wretched calls.. funny to believe they are getting worse than they already are hahaha bunch of flops. We need to get that guy from union over here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8