Non-Manly Games [Round 16, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woods absolutely defines the word fraud. How on earth does he manage to deceive som many teams and so many commentators into believing he’s a fir#t grade footballer.
Totally pathetic effort with the game on the line. Overrated lazy ****.

The reserve Donkeys did very very well, much to everyone’s surprise!!

My tipping hat is unhappy but that loss will help us on the ladder at some stage.

The Sharks will be filthy with themselves. Scored more tries than the opposition in the last two games but lost them both. With better goal kicking, they would have been equal 4th with us but now there is a handy 4 point buffer between them and us

Good results for us this weekend, need to win a couple in a row to cement our spot in the 8.

No wonder mistakes are being made. It's because video decisions are being made by stop-frame images. This distorts what the eye sees in real time, particularly when the football momentarily leaves the grasp for a putdown. In real time - how it should be judged - it's a try 100% of the time.
Same applies to knock-ons. When the ruling comes down to a forensic examination of the fingers of a hand 'bending' slightly then we've gone way too far.
If we have to have video rulings then they all should be in real time so that we can apply common sense. If it looks like a try, or a knock-on etc on the first viewing then that's the decision. Move on. Don't slow the game down any more than it has to be.
Another perfect example of why the video rulings should be in real time: A try taken away from the young Brisbane winger for an apparent knock-on when contesting a bomb. Everyone who saw it in real time would give this as a try. Even the referee and the commentators. But no. When slowed down the Vidiot (I think it was Peranara) saw something that the naked eye didn't. Even Joey Johns is in agreement that tries should be only judged in real time.

Johnson benched was way overdue. Moylan not far behind him. A half decent goal kicker and the Sharks get home.
Flanagan should get a cpl weeks for that knee to the head.
Footy being as it is, the Sharks will probably roll the Storm. That I would be very excited to see.

The Sharks will be filthy with themselves. Scored more tries than the opposition in the last two games but lost them both. With better goal kicking, they would have been equal 4th with us but now there is a handy 4 point buffer between them and us
It's the last three games. They have squandered six competition points.
And to think, there was a poster on this Forum who decried the importance of goalkicking.....

Johnson benched was way overdue. Moylan not far behind him. A half decent goal kicker and the Sharks get home.
Flanagan should get a cpl weeks for that knee to the head.
Footy being as it is, the Sharks will probably roll the Storm. That I would be very excited to see.
Normally I would like to see it also, however a loss probably won't affect the Storms ladder position and certainly not against us, however a Sharks loss and a win by us against Souths would be invaluable

Sharks are beggining to bow out of the top 4 race, next week against the storm will determine that for them. Knights bombed a much needed win opportunity in a match where the refs almost tried their best to get Newcastle home. Knights are overrated and will be found out in upcoming games against the Roosters, we have a small buffer with them and play them at Brookvale. We sit even with the Raiders and play them later on. Great results for our top 4 hopes. If we fight well enough for it we will get it

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4