Next week roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to say that you're right. We'll probably compete but with the Roosters playing that forward pack and Friend coming back to guide them around, I don't think we'll be able to beat them.

Only chance I see is beating their outside backs. Tupou is good against the high ball but we might just be able to get him to rush in and let Uate through on the edge.
I'm not saying they can't be beaten but I just think that when they play to their potential, they have the talent to blow any team off the park...I don't think I am alone in thinking that...most of the RL community seem to agree.

I think if we are to beat them, it will come down to us out enthusing them.

They're second in premiership betting, a measly 50c behind the Storm...They have a side littered with representative talent, four outside backs that weigh over 100kg and are fast (Kenny Dowell, Furgerson, Mitchell, & Tupou), and a big, strong, and fast mobile pack with the likes of Hargraves, Napa, and Cordner running off Mitchell Pearce.

Maybe take some of your own advice.
The Chooks obviously have plenty of talent, I do not disagree with that.
I disagree with this:
They are far and away the most talented and fearsome side in the NRL
As you yourself point out, they are not even competition favourites.
Your opinion is fine, but I do not share it. In fact it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are rolled this week by lowly Manly.

Well let's put enthuse them then and start with the fans

Shirley we can get as many as them & let the team know how much we enjoyed the last 2 weeks effort

I refuse to believe we can't win

Well let's put enthuse them then and start with the fans

Shirley we can get as many as them & let the team know how much we enjoyed the last 2 weeks effort

I refuse to believe we can't win
I refuse to believe we can't win too,but we can still lose but yet again I am not always right but I am never wrong.(hehe)

The Chooks obviously have plenty of talent, I do not disagree with that.
I disagree with this:

As you yourself point out, they are not even competition favourites.
Your opinion is fine, but I do not share it. In fact it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are rolled this week by lowly Manly.
I don't mind if you don't share my opinion but there was no need for the novelty glasses remark because what I am saying is not overly outlandish...it's just an opinion that doesn't cause offence to anyone.

No doubt the Roosters 2017 roster has loads of talent. Its impossible to argue otherwise. Most Roosters teams over the years have also had loads of talent. Not a lot of heart, not a lot of commitment to each other as a team, but "most" years talent to burn. I think this Manly team "potentially" has a lot more heart than the current Roosters team, and this week that factor (plus a committed defensive structure, some luck and a neutral ref) will be enough to get us the win.

I don't mind if you don't share my opinion but there was no need for the novelty glasses remark because what I am saying is not overly outlandish...it's just an opinion that doesn't cause offence to anyone.
In that case I withdraw the novelty glasses remark. I sometimes forget how sensitive rugby league fans are!

After watching Roosters game replayed on Fox - there are 2 MAJOR weaknesses defensively....
Keary is 1 of them, but the centre Manu who is a good young attacking player missed more 1 on 1 tackles than Brown did all of 2016 and can't read at all - naturally a winger and hope they target him big time....
PS- Latrell Mitchell is absolutely deadly and the key danger man.
I think you'll find Ferguson will play. let's hope not lol

Defends on Kapows side ....anywhere inside that 10m line let the big bloke run at that little f**ker
yeeeees! and then afb. make him hurt he's **** Imo. As for Gordon if we do what we've done last 2 weeks to opposition fbs I'll be happy. kick in the corner and smash them every chance we get. We can get these chickens

Confidence is a huge huge factor, after 4 wins they have it in spades but after two wins so do we.

They will eventually suffer a loss, an ambush by a lesser team is where it might happen.

Bring on Friday night!

PS: is that football enough?

I have heard that a few Manly fans are going to be parading up and down Mitchell Pearces street with some Collie dogs right through thursday night so mitchell will be too tired to play come Friday.

This is deja vu ........same comments were made about how we can't beat the Cowboys (we hammered them) then the Dogs (we thrashed them) & now the Roosters.........oh well looks like we're gonna give it to them also!!!

Have to say that you're right. We'll probably compete but with the Roosters playing that forward pack and Friend coming back to guide them around, I don't think we'll be able to beat them.

Only chance I see is beating their outside backs. Tupou is good against the high ball but we might just be able to get him to rush in and let Uate through on the edge.
Our pack dominated the Bulldogs pack, of which are considered one of the biggest in the comp. Taupau, AFB, Myles and Lawrence will lift again against the chooks. They hit and stick.

Dogs pack has Graham, Kasiano, Klemmer, Jackson, Eastwood and we belted em to next week

Chicks only have quality in JWH, Napa, Cordner. Expect manly to beat their pack or at very least match it.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8