Next week roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we are meeting the Chooks at a very good time.
If we were playing the Knights next week the players might subconsciously relax a little.
Instead they will be pumped to take it to the Chookies, who are correctly identified as one of this year's big chances, due to incredible depth.
And we won't lack confidence, having recently beaten them in a trial!

Game of the year.
Totally agree. This will be the game of the year thus far. We will see where we are at after this game.

I'd love Lussick to come back so that we are at full strength.

Good to see everyone is being realistic in their assessment of our boys playing the Roosters.. they are a hot team atm and their roster is ridiculously good..its dead set littered with rep players galore. Again if we focus on the fundamentals, starve them of possession, play good field position, complete our sets we give ourselves an opportunity. Defence wins comps so the thing i want out of this game is to see that level of steely resilience week in week out. If we keep em under 20 pts win or lose id be ok with that - and if we keep em under 20 with a fair share of the pill we give ourselves the best chance of getting the win. This is good timing this game guys...win lose or draw playing the benchmark team means there will be no complacency from us after 2 healthy victories. Bring it on ;)

Anyone see the professor hand Jake Friend a brown paper bag as he'd heard "that's how they do it down Bondi way" I almost poo'd me duds. How they shoehorn JWH, Pearce, Friend, Guerra, Mitchell, Cordner, SKD etc in the team is beyond me...

The Roosters have had a relatively soft start to the season and haven't exactly blown away any of the teams they've met so far, Souths gifted them some easy points on Thursday night and I think they are definitely beatable. The Panthers should have beaten them and were on top for a fair bit of that game. I think Manly are capable of winning this.
I reserve judgment on the Roosters as a premiership threat, let's see how they go against some of the real front runners.

We can get the chooks lots of holes in there game if cherry kicks like that we'll get them. Our pack needs to stand tall but a 5 day turn around is what bothers me while they get 8... we need to smash there fb and keep them pinned

We can get the chooks lots of holes in there game if cherry kicks like that we'll get them. Our pack needs to stand tall but a 5 day turn around is what bothers me while they get 8... we need to smash there fb and keep them pinned

What has a 5 day turnaround got to do with this match?

We played doggies, on Sat arvo and we play Rorters on Friday night. That is well over 6 days.

What has a 5 day turnaround got to do with this match?

We played doggies, on Sat arvo and we play Rorters on Friday night. That is well over 6 days.
5 day turn around means we will only have 1 training session most probably and rest the other days. roosters get 8. either way 5 or 6 they still get more that's what it has to do with this game champion. why are some of you so petty. what exactly are we gonna do on the 6th day? move along Jimmy unless you have something to add that's actually beneficial for the both of us. good day

5 day turn around means we will only have 1 training session most probably and rest the other days. roosters get 8. either way 5 or 6 they still get more that's what it has to do with this game champion. why are some of you so petty. what exactly are we gonna do on the 6th day? move along Jimmy unless you have something to add that's actually beneficial for the both of us. good day

You are complaining about nothing. Over 6 days between matches is normal mate, so unless you have something to add of value, move on.
Have a nice day.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4