Next week roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like rain again towards the end of the week. I'd back DCE's kicking over Pearce's, so a strong chase and Bob's your uncle.

When I watch the Roosters I see a team that don't fully comprehend their own potential. They are far and away the most talented and fearsome side in the NRL
I don't see that - next time wear your prescription not the novelty glasses.

giphy.gif

...her hair, letting the flowing dark locks cascade over her shoulders. As she walked towards me, I was once again captivated by her simmering, voluptuous gaelic beauty. The curves of her body, barely contained within her teasingly brief clothing, a deliberate "come hither' to every boy that entered her classroom. Her eyes enslaved me , a window into her smouldering passion, her unspoken desires, the hot-bed of her needs....

And???????

I don't see that - next time wear your prescription not the novelty glasses.

giphy.gif
They're second in premiership betting, a measly 50c behind the Storm...They have a side littered with representative talent, four outside backs that weigh over 100kg and are fast (Kenny Dowell, Furgerson, Mitchell, & Tupou), and a big, strong, and fast mobile pack with the likes of Hargraves, Napa, and Cordner running off Mitchell Pearce.

Maybe take some of your own advice.

Last edited:
After watching Roosters game replayed on Fox - there are 2 MAJOR weaknesses defensively....
Keary is 1 of them, but the centre Manu who is a good young attacking player missed more 1 on 1 tackles than Brown did all of 2016 and can't read at all - naturally a winger and hope they target him big time....
PS- Latrell Mitchell is absolutely deadly and the key danger man.

Take some of your own advice Einstein.

They're second in premiership betting, a measly 50c behind the Storm...They have a side littered with representative talent, four outside backs that weigh over 100kg and are fast (Kenny Dowell, Furgerson, Mitchell, & Tupou), and a big, strong, and fast mobile pack with the likes of Hargraves, Napa, and Cordner running off Mitchell Pearce.

Maybe take some of your own advice.
Have to say that you're right. We'll probably compete but with the Roosters playing that forward pack and Friend coming back to guide them around, I don't think we'll be able to beat them.

Only chance I see is beating their outside backs. Tupou is good against the high ball but we might just be able to get him to rush in and let Uate through on the edge.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8