Next week roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The chooks are a pretty solid outfit. They'll be no denying our credentials if we knock them over.

When I watch the Roosters I see a team that don't fully comprehend their own potential. They are far and away the most talented and fearsome side in the NRL but they **** around a lot. If we get lucky and catch them on a night when they are ****ing around too much, we can jag a win. If they play to their potential, I don't think there is a side in the NRL that can match them. At the pointy end of the year, it'll come down to teams like Melbourne and the Broncos playing a % game to beat a side with this much talent.
Are you really a Manly supporter?? You can hear in your 'voice' & intimate description of the Roosters that they excite you no end!! You should be showing your excitement about OUR team.........yes you are entitled to your opinion but steady mate, the Roosters aren't that great lolol.

Why should I worry? Is there something I'm missing?? Not sure what is so special & 'worrying' about this guy! Give me Kelly & Walker any day.....
he's an origin player and has played for Australia.. Kelly is a rookie. just saying. so many kids on here. We need to worry because he's good geez.

he's an origin player and has played for Australia.. Kelly is a rookie. just saying. so many kids on here. We need to worry because he's good geez.
OK let's agree to disagree........yes Kelly is a rookie but he has shown so much more potential than Ferguson ever did. In any case I never said he wasn't a good player but he's not a Jamie Lyon or Leilua in any way, shape or form!

Their forward pack is good, but ours is also good. I have no fear of them belting us up the middle, in fact I think we will get over the top of them.

I don't think there is much give-up in Jake, BJ, or Kapow and Myles has been hitting and sticking the last few weeks.

If Siro and Winterstein can maintain the defensive integrity of our edge again, I am hoping they will be restricted to tries of either individual brillance/error or bounce of the ball. If we restrict them to 18pts we will win.

Last edited:
For those that think Roosters have a big pack, the two starting props, two 2nd rowers and lock size comparison.

Roosters - total weight -528kg - total height -946cm.
Average player 105.6kg 189cm

Manly - total weight 541kg -total height -954cm.
Average player 108.2 kg 190.8cm

And I don't think we will be on the negative side of the interchange with AFB and Myles.

Size doesn't relate to quality, but I'll back our boys.

Last edited:
Their forward pack is good, but ours is also good. I have no fear of them belting us up the middle, in fact I think we will get over the top of them.

I don't think there is much much give-up in Jake, BJ, or Kapow and Myles has been hitting and sticking the last few weeks.

If Siro and Winterstein can maintain the defensive integrity of our edge again, I am hoping they will be restricted to tries of either individual brillance/error or bounce of the ball. If we restrict them to 18pts we will win.
Yep that's the big if.. Boyd Cordiner is the best second rower in the game IMO, has a red hot go every time. I expect Keary/Pierce to go to the line and pop those little short balls to Boyd on the charge. Get the feeling Walker, Kelly, Siro and Frankenstein are gonna be the ones that decide our fate. They've showed really good defensive efforts of late so hopefully they can maintain.

For those that think Roosters have a big pack, the two starting props, two 2nd rowers and lock size comparison.

Roosters - total weight -528kg - total height -946cm.
Average player 105.6kg 189cm

Manly - total weight 541kg -total height -954cm.
Average player 108.2 kg 190.8cm

And I don't think we will be on the negative side of the interchange with AFB and Myles.

Size doesn't relate to quality, but I'll back our boys.

I was always told that size matters

Are you really a Manly supporter?? You can hear in your 'voice' & intimate description of the Roosters that they excite you no end!! You should be showing your excitement about OUR team.........yes you are entitled to your opinion but steady mate, the Roosters aren't that great lolol.
Agree to disagree as you say!

I think the Roosters have a fabulous roster and I love analysing rugby league and giving objective opinions rather than simply championing my club constantly...as much as I love Manly, I try not to let my emotions get in the way of the truth. I think the Roosters roster is superior to Manly's.

I think the Roosters have a fabulous roster and I love analysing rugby league and giving objective opinions rather than simply championing my club constantly...as much as I love Manly, I try not to let my emotions get in the way of the truth. I think the Roosters roster is superior to Manly's.
I suppose you like their jersey design more than ours?

I was always told that size matters
Size-Matters-PNG-262x300.png

'As much as I love Manly' lolol. Definitely doesn't sound like it! The way you carry on about the Roosters sure doesn't back your statement! I also like to analyze games, teams, players & I do not let emotions get in the way of the truth, by the way. I look at our roster & then compare to theirs....apart from a couple of players there really isn't the vast void you're portraying. I will always champion my club when credit is due & I will have my say when they disappoint whether subjective or objective! Anyway I get excited when I watch my team play.....NOT the opposition!

I think that the only part of their roster that is superior to ours is the back row and maybe the bench.
Their wingers and centres are better than ours but not by very much, ours are still good. Kelly and Walker will have their hands full against Ferguson and Mitchell.

edit - except Kenny-Dowell, he is on par with ours, all are rocks and diamonds!

Their wingers and centres are better than ours but not by very much, ours are still good. Kelly and Walker will have their hands full against Ferguson and Mitchell.

edit - except Kenny-Dowell, he is on par with ours, all are rocks and diamonds!

I think when you take our back 5 and their back 5 and average it all out it's about even.

Turbo > Gordon
Taufua < Tupou
Walker = Mitchell
Kelly < Ferguson
Uate > Kenny Dowall

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10