Next week roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK Sydneyites whats the whether doing up there today. I live in Canberra & it is beautiful & sunny this morning. I saw last nights game & steady rain was throughout. I hope it has now cleared??? Please advise.

Heavy rain on the way in to work last night at 9pm. Rain had stopped on the way home at Midnight. Roads mostly dry and light cloud on the way in to work this morning at 530, sunny as fark now outside

'As much as I love Manly' lolol. Definitely doesn't sound like it! The way you carry on about the Roosters sure doesn't back your statement! I also like to analyze games, teams, players & I do not let emotions get in the way of the truth, by the way. I look at our roster & then compare to theirs....apart from a couple of players there really isn't the vast void you're portraying. I will always champion my club when credit is due & I will have my say when they disappoint whether subjective or objective! Anyway I get excited when I watch my team play.....NOT the opposition!
I'm flattered by the attention you've given me but dont you have something better to do than roast me for thinking the Roosters 17 is choc full of talent? Get a life bro.

Are you really a Manly supporter?? You can hear in your 'voice' & intimate description of the Roosters that they excite you no end!! You should be showing your excitement about OUR team.........yes you are entitled to your opinion but steady mate, the Roosters aren't that great lolol.
TOM T v GORDON > TOM T
TAUFUA v TOUPOU > TOUPOU
WALKER v MITCHELL > UNDECIDED
KELLY v FERGUSON > UNDECIDED
UATE v SKD > UNDECIDED
GREEN > KEARY > UNDECIDED
DCE v PEARCE > DCE
LAWRENCE v HARGREAVES > HARGREAVES
API v FRIEND > UNDECIDED
MARTY v NAPA > MARTY
WINTERSTEIN v CORDNER > CORDNER
SIRO v AUBISSON > UNDECIDED
JAKE T v GUERRA > JAKE T
RES:
BROWN v LIU > LIU
MYLES v TETEVANO > MYLES
AFB v MATTERSON > AFB
HASTINGS v WATSON > UNDECIDED

MANLY > 6
ROOSTERS > 4
UNDECIDED > 7
Statistics wise tries scored & conceded are on par, meters gained on par, defense on par & i've looked at stats for all players so please explain to me how the Roosters have by far & away the most talented & fabulous roster in the NRL??? I'm intrigued.......by my reckoning Manly are not given the accolades they deserve & the gap you're talking about is basically non-existent. If i was to trim the undecided players i'd say Manly would still be on par if not have a better roster. The fact that the Roosters have won 4 straight is great, however some teams get their acts together earlier than others. Manly is getting their's into gear now......

I'm flattered by the attention you've given me but dont you have something better to do than roast me for thinking the Roosters 17 is choc full of talent? Get a life bro.
I have a great life BRO..........you're trying to make a point & so am I. I'm not roasting you, I'm replying to your opinion with an opinion of my own!

TOM T v GORDON > TOM T
TAUFUA v TOUPOU > TOUPOU
WALKER v MITCHELL > UNDECIDED
KELLY v FERGUSON > UNDECIDED
UATE v SKD > UNDECIDED
GREEN > KEARY > UNDECIDED
DCE v PEARCE > DCE
LAWRENCE v HARGREAVES > HARGREAVES
API v FRIEND > UNDECIDED
MARTY v NAPA > MARTY
WINTERSTEIN v CORDNER > CORDNER
SIRO v AUBISSON > UNDECIDED
JAKE T v GUERRA > JAKE T
RES:
BROWN v LIU > LIU
MYLES v TETEVANO > MYLES
AFB v MATTERSON > AFB
HASTINGS v WATSON > UNDECIDED

MANLY > 6
ROOSTERS > 4
UNDECIDED > 7
Statistics wise tries scored & conceded are on par, meters gained on par, defense on par & i've looked at stats for all players so please explain to me how the Roosters have by far & away the most talented & fabulous roster in the NRL??? I'm intrigued.......by my reckoning Manly are not given the accolades they deserve & the gap you're talking about is basically non-existent. If i was to trim the undecided players i'd say Manly would still be on par if not have a better roster. The fact that the Roosters have won 4 straight is great, however some teams get their acts together earlier than others. Manly is getting their's into gear now......
You've got too much Time on your hands dude

Game day boys and my 25c worth....
Cordner is top shelf and though not as spectacular as say a SBW....far more consistent and up with best.....hoping Uate/Kelly/Walker and Taufua can bend them in the middle and roll us downfield, as they are vulnerable off the back of this - particularly with Turbo lurking around that middle.
Wider they are suspect on the edges with Pearce and Keary, plus Fergo and Manu make poor reads and miss plenty 1 on 1....still need to roll them central 3rd first
The fact is - Roosters can self implode big time....but the scary part is their attacking potential which is up with the best, so can blow teams off the park and control the ball when it clicks, making their defence look better than it is.
Dangermen are Mitchell, Fergo and the halves.
Thing is - we have plenty of our own and if not overawed by the occasion - can more than compete in this contest.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8