Next week roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big test.
We are enjoying our footy.
That was so evident today against a side that clearly wasn't.
And our defence gets better every week.
This team is good to watch.
Full marks to the coach because if the players are enjoying themselves you can't go wrong.

This is a game I will be watching carefully as the roosters are in form and if we can beat them next week we are a chance of the finals and I will be jumping out off my skin.Even if we lose it would not matter as long as we put in the effort against them I will be happy.
As long as the boys keep showing up like the past 2 weeks - happy regardless of the result....and realistically on that form - a definate chance

Game two has been the only match this season where we didn't have a lot of positives to talk about at the end of the game. Our defence has improved a lot since that game, our combinations (particularly across the spine) are looking more promising, player enthusiasm has improved, and team cohesion is developing well. That said we still have a lot of work to do, and we will need to show more consistency in attack, to be considered real premiership contenders. There was no way I was prepared to write us off after two games, and I am not going to talk us up after four games, but I also agree we are more than a realistic chance of beating the Roosters next week.

Roosters will be at the pointy end of the comp this year and are going well and will be hard to beat. Not impossible but hard..

We don't have to beat them to retain our confidence but we do need to compete well. Remember they are probably playing to 90% of their capability and their team has some solid combinations. whereas we have a lot of improvement possible as the year progresses.

It will be interesting.

Yea,this is a big game for us and not so much for the win but so much as being very competitive. This game will truly tell us if we have the players to reach the top 6.Even so early on in the comp we need to really stamp our name for the running.I am confident we can put on a good showing but this game is a tester due to the crap that's gone down in our great club.I think we can rise up again.I will be at this game and would not miss this.

Rorters are the form team of the first month and have looked good.

This will be a tough game and if we manage the win it will be well deserved.

Agree that its not all over if we lose, even if we lose our bundle for a period, it is something we are still working on and have been improving.

Not expecting us to win but I didn't expect us to win the last two games either. Hoping we put up a fight and push them till the final minute. We'll need to be sharp in attack and defence. Need to be a bit better at stopping their offloads to win it against them.

Yup! I will be waiting for this game too. It doesn't matter if the previous week Manly lost or won by 50 points and it doesn't matter if Manly goes out with a reserve side, they still give us a tough game. I'm quietly confident though BUT...anything can happen!
Congrats on the massive victory today. While I am not surprised you beat the dogs, I am surprised at the score.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6