Morgan ‘Lance’ Boyle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to say, it was pretty awesome to see all four props on the field in the last few minutes, once the game was won. Just kept rolling up the middle, didn't they?

Reminds me of a game way back, when we had a heap of injuries during the game and played with a the full deck of front rowers all over the field. Mark Pocock played at lock, Phil Daley, Richie Poulson...we won unexpectedly that day.

Boyle has played a total of 148 mins of first grade so far this year ... that is less than 2 games, (at this rate it will take him 6 years to get a years experience up) ... I am not certain how much improvment we could expect in that time ..

I see a boke with good potential and think he will continue to get better .... see him as a good workman like prop with enough skills to occasionally surprise ..... worth persisting with ... needs more game time ..

148 mins .. 35 hit ups .. 302m .. 107 tacles .. 8 missed .. 4 errors ..

That is the ST way
Agree !
don't let it ever be said on ST's that logic , reason and sound analysis will get in the way of a jumping to conclusions ,bull in a china shop ,boots'n'all interpretation and consequent condemnation of any players career after 5 minutes on the field .Its just not the way things are done around this place .Its a shoot first and ask questions later ,hearse before the horse type approach at all times.
If said player is not deemed to be an instant immortal ,he is clearly no good!!!
Anyway I though Morgan went ok this week with his limited time and I feel he is starting to hit the line a little harder and I really liked Paseka this week he seems to be also hitting the line a little harder,both should get better with a bit more time on the field and hence avoid being condemned to the dustbin of rugby league history by some of the "roads" scholars on ST
Go Manly

On league life during Tommy's interview thay played some clips of Dessie getting animated and one of the best was in the sheds with Boyle.

It's one on one and he is giving him both barrels. Love it.

I went and had a look and yup, he was getting it! Even got a scary stare down when Des finished and walked off. You'd think you'd run through a brick wall after that spray. lol

On league life during Tommy's interview thay played some clips of Dessie getting animated and one of the best was in the sheds with Boyle.

It's one on one and he is giving him both barrels. Love it.
How can i find this footage? Was in the broncos game by any chance? He cost us big time in that game, comes on gives a penalty then misses milford for a weak try

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6