Morgan ‘Lance’ Boyle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah well... in cases like this, we usually turn to @HappilyManly , she fixes...everything!
I've posted the links to foxsports.com.au and nrl.com

Both require the user to register - for free.

If you don't then it's your choice to be 'locked out' @Bring back the.... Biff? :nerd:

Both sites may change their Term of Service at anytime!

Each Game Day Thread thread contains the Youtube Channel link that replicates the nrl.com match day videos without the need for a logon

Ye i found it and its locked.
Can you tell me how to get an avatar working.. or can i send you a pic and can you do it and send it back to me haha
If you hover your mouse pointer over your username on the top right of the page on the maroon banner, a menu will appear where you can click on the avatar option.

You can either do it that way or just click on the following link:

https://silvertails.net/account/avatar

Back on topic: 'Lance', 'The Magic Pudding' or as I like to call him 'The Behemoth'....
He's just not cutting it. DESpicable gives him less than 10 minutes a game so the coach doesn't have much faith in him.
What's the betting that he is soon replaced on the bench by 'Guaca'?

Back on topic: 'Lance', 'The Magic Pudding' or as I like to call him 'The Behemoth'....
He's just not cutting it. DESpicable gives him less than 10 minutes a game so the coach doesn't have much faith in him.

Did guaca play for Blacktown today didn’t see him?

Judging solely on yesterdays game, I’d give BK2.0 a shot. Runs hard and with intent.

Agreed, shame it’s not really an aside due to the fact we essentially lost amone for Boyle who is pretty useless

Not sure we came out ahead dollar wise either

Boyle has now played a total of 165 minutes in 9 First grade appearences .... an average of 18 mins per game ...

Not sure how long it will take him to get match fit ... or show any real improveent at that rate .... maybe by the end of 2021 ...

Needs more game time ... it took AFB 2 years to become a consistent machine .....

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8