Morgan ‘Lance’ Boyle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has had a very sad injury history ,so if he can string some games toegther he might turn out ok but he is getting on as well,he seems to have been with us for years yet hardly played .
I watch Austin Dias as well on the weekend ,he has a bit of mongrel in him and I thought didn't go to bad ,he is not ready for 1st grade but certainly some signs re hitting the line hard and a bit of sting in defence from what I recall.

Only reason Morgan was retained for year I say is depth. Plays odd good game here and there was a Dessie favourite may not be as much under Seibold.

Has had a very sad injury history ,so if he can string some games toegther he might turn out ok but he is getting on as well,he seems to have been with us for years yet hardly played .
I watch Austin Dias as well on the weekend ,he has a bit of mongrel in him and I thought didn't go to bad ,he is not ready for 1st grade but certainly some signs re hitting the line hard and a bit of sting in defence from what I recall.
Been watching Dias for a while, and despite his great attitude and hard running, he seems incapable of ever bending the opposition defensive line for some reason. Imo much better options around

Been watching Dias for a while, and despite his great attitude and hard running, he seems incapable of ever bending the opposition defensive line for some reason. Imo much better options around
Id never heard of this lad when he was touted as a NRL signing. Watched some NSW cup footage, and come to same conclusion. He just gets owned around the ruck as well.

I must admit. There is potential there though. He’s big. He looks pretty quick. Certainly runs hard. And just seems that little bit crazy which helps for a prop.

Improve his strength and just may that wild running style of his a tad at the collision. And he could be a real handful.

Last edited:
Id never heard of this lad when he was touted as a NRL signing. Watched some NSW cup footage, and come to same conclusion. He just gets owned around the ruck as well.

I must admit. There is potential there though. He’s big. He looks pretty quick. Certainly runs hard. And just seems that little bit crazy which helps for a prop.

Improve his strength and just may that wild running style of his a tad at the collision. And he could be a real handful.
I think its his body height at the point of contact with the defensive line in the middle. His momentum doesnt seem to take him through the line, and he has a propensity to standup in the tackle looking for an offload over the top of the tacklers. l'd like to see how he goes on an edge. His height and weight match Ola's almost exactly. His speed would be useful out there as well.

Sounds like he is not quite using his attributes, which you would hope good coaching might fix. He is certainly big enough. At 24 he has some time to come good yet, especially for a prop.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4