Membership - now is the time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As you well know feathered friend,
Every man has his price.
What's yours Bozo?
I have a price and I am as much of a whore as Des and any one else on here .
Kerry knew what he was talking about feathered friend
kerry-packer-quote-lbp1x1z.jpg

I've entered the early bird draw, and have gone into the pool to potentially win a prize.

I selected to have a player of my choice to deliver my membership.

Gave up lunch with the Turbo's, signed jersey, food vouchers and things to choose that one, too.

If I win, it would be a close knit race between Walks, or Taupau.

Whoo would you guys choose?
Joel Thompson - by far the most interesting outside of footy.

Random Fact:

Did you know that one of the four collective nouns for a grouping of eagles is: "an army of eagles"?

I renewed by two existing memberships yesterday and took out a third new membership also.

Get on board people and join the Eagle Army!!
I like that feathered friend . Your JOINING THE EAGLE ARMY
Congratulations !!!
It is a previlege and and an honour to be in the trenches with you and all our loyal Sea Eagle troops for our mighty Sea eagles in the good times and tough times as well !!!
images.png

The decisions made by the owners and staff over the past few weeks leading up to this announcement and what we have to come in terms of coaching and staff appointments, is an obvious masterstroke and one that will lead to renewed confidence across or fan and member base.

Well done to all involved.

The facts of life feathered friends .......

We don't live in a perfect world and there is no such thing as a perfect person or a perfect club.

The Roosters have won wooden spoons under Polities and now are winning premierships
All clubs go through cycles but not all club supporters jump ship when the going gets tough

We all find out who our true friends are in our most difficult times when we are down and out .

When we are down we always rise with the help of our loyal friends that contribute to our resurgence .

I looked at the meaning of the term 'FAIR WEATHERED FRIEND "
It stands out like this ....
Someone who is a good friend when it is easy to be one and who stops being one when you are having problems

Who is proud to say that they are this type of character ? This type of friend ?

Clubs are built around loyal and passionate people that contribute and not jump ship
If every one jumped ship there would be no fcking Manly .

God bless to all the loyal Manly people that have always remained faithful and have kept our club and the spirit of the mighty Manly Sea eagles alive !!!

You all know what the right thing to do is . Do you have the credo to do it ?

View attachment 9996 View attachment 9996 View attachment 9996

Renewed my membership last week after the Des interview on television. Also added my wife as a member and told her that she was added "by accident".

Congratulations mate . I dont know you but I will call you mate because any one that loves our club and supports our club is a mate of mine every day of the week !!!

And those that don't have memberships are scum, right?

Stop with your judgement of other people on the merit of whether or not they buy memberships.

You have ZERO knowledge of other forum members personal situations, so calling them out due to their membership choices is quite frankly, pathetic.

And those that don't have memberships are scum, right?

Stop with your judgement of other people on the merit of whether or not they buy memberships.

You have ZERO knowledge of other forum members personal situations, so calling them out due to their membership choices is quite frankly, pathetic.

As a loyal and passionate member of our club that acknowledges and respects all the loyal and passionate Manly supporters that have supported our club not only through the good times but most importantly through the tough times I will always keep singing their praisers . As for the fair weathered friends you may call them as you wish .

ba9907a7530ca892e23e570b7c389bc1--eagles.jpg

As a loyal and passionate member of our club that acknowledges and respects all the loyal and passionate Manly supporters that have supported our club not only through the good times but most importantly through the tough times I will always keep singing their praisers . As for the fair weathered friends you may call them as you wish .

View attachment 10008 View attachment 10008 View attachment 10008 View attachment 10008

Its not ME calling people who are not members anything.

It's you who is making them feel like lesser people. It's you saying they are not supporters at all.

I choose not to judge the character of people or their motivations based on whether or not they buy a club membership.

You clearly do and shove it down everyone's throat.

Its not ME calling people who are not members anything.

It's you who is making them feel like lesser people. It's you saying they are not supporters at all.

I choose not to judge the character of people or their motivations based on whether or not they buy a club membership.

You clearly do and shove it down everyone's throat.

The character of a person is shown by how loyal they are . I have high respect and admiration for the ones that have always supported and contributed to our club through the good times and through the tough times because tough times never last but tough people do !
I am very big on people that support and contribute to the community that they belong and I will always acknowledge them and sing their praisers !!!

th.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4