[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest either way we win
1. It is all BS and he stays
2. It is not and it frees up cap space to help up front and in other areas

To be honest either way we win
1. It is all BS and he stays
2. It is not and it frees up cap space to help up front and in other areas

He’s probably the biggest metre eater in the game , be sad to lose him but it’s all about the money these days so I’m sure the Rorters will offer him a million or more and he’ll be gonski.

Good evening all. Been a while since I’ve posted anything worthy if at all!

Might give some of you a laugh. Marty posting about his alter ego...Marty Papau.

Sorry if it’s been posted before.

Attachments

• 32EFED66-7C75-4C72-8069-651CF0A9AEC7.png
    32EFED66-7C75-4C72-8069-651CF0A9AEC7.png
    47 KB · Views: 63
Ho hum more media driven bullsht and like lemmings some of us start tipping over the cliff. Stop reading this click bait crap and even less stop believing it.

He’s probably the biggest metre eater in the game , be sad to lose him but it’s all about the money these days so I’m sure the Rorters will offer him a million or more and he’ll be gonski.
If the rumours are true that he does what he wants on the field and doesn't adhere to the game plan - then maybe that's the crux of our problems. He does seem to be on his own out there.

Indications are that he is already on pretty decent coin now with Manly so so doubt that he would receive much improvement contract wise elsewhere . In any case he was the one who openly stated at the start of the season that this current manly side had the goods capable of winning the comp so really should not have any complaint if this has not eventuated . Can"t see Manly releasing him as things now are under any circumstances and no doubt it would be in his and the team:s best interests for him to accept this reality .

This is getting ridiculous - Cronk, Tedesco, Chricton, Hall, Morris and now Taupau? Surely not.

Unless Manly have let Marty go, Blocker's claim is impossible and against league rules. Marty is on Manly's books until the end of the 2020 season.. SC cant even officially talk with him until November 2019. Mind you Blocker also has Walker going to Easts (that's the true name) next year also. IMPOSSIBLE, unless Politis has breached the TPA rules big time, the same rules in the process of being changed.

It’s a long-running rumour that they keep going back to, but if it’s fact why has Manly publicly accepted Shaun Lane’s departure but not Taupau’s (or anyone else)? Probably because it’s not true. At least not yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7