[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we could manage to let both taupau and Cherry go without paying freight.. we could truly be heavyweights again. We could get both sua and Brown on cherrys pay packet alone
letting Marty and Cherry go can bring in 3-4 decent players. Adds depth and we can promote from within. Shuster and Foran can do a job and Humphreys will eventually come through.

letting Marty and Cherry go can bring in 3-4 decent players. Adds depth and we can promote from within. Shuster and Foran can do a job and Humphreys will eventually come through.
Cade Cust i feel is ready to be given a decent shot with

Interesting that nine.com.au homepage had a snippet of a potential Tapau move but by the time I went to refresh the homepage it was gone.

With Souths not wanting to give Reynolds a long term deal they will have the funds to secure Su'a and Manly not interested in Brown. Have told Marty to look elsewhere so he won't want to stay at Manly so I guess we should be resigned not to get Brown, Sua and lose Marty.

Last edited:
To be honest it’s not just the club I’m starting to not really give a **** about the game.

The haves , the have nots , rules for some , other rules for the rest , the bull**** the commentators go on with , the new rules , the referee’s and how they determine the 6 agains to influence a game.

The future of our club , the acceptance of mediocrity as being “ the norm “ , losing good players , not being able to sign quality ones , the list goes on.

It’s just not the same , it never needed a change and I’m starting to not like it .

Pretty depressing
I totally agree here. I’ve actually had moments where I’ve thought if manly folded at least I’d probably completely turn off this sport. And that mightn’t be that bad.

Matty Johns and co. saying last night that Marty is trying to carry the team by himself with AFB gone...

Now I ain't blaming it on Marty because there are 17 sh*t players out there atm but, seriously, are these clowns watching a different game or just taking the p*ss?

Marty seems to be doing the bare minimum atm and f*ck me if he doesn't just seem disinterested every time you see his face...

Matty Johns and co. saying last night that Marty is trying to carry the team by himself with AFB gone...

Now I ain't blaming it on Marty because there are 17 sh*t players out there atm but, seriously, are these clowns watching a different game or just taking the p*ss?

Marty seems to be doing the bare minimum atm and f*ck me if he doesn't just seem disinterested every time you see his face...
Marty has checked out already , bye Marty

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8