[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It gets kind of funny
The media realise the Marty going to another club was shut down as total BS so now start playing the NFL card
As a bloke who watches plenty of NFL, Marty would have zero chance of an NFL team looking at him, if anything a Rugby union team would be a more truthful lie.

Didn't an NFL rumour about Marty circulate a couple of years ago, when he & a couple of other players visited NFL facilities in the U.S. during the off-season?

The problem I have with the post is "we have players on more than that", referring to DCE's 800k under the cap. How many times do need to write it? Sheesh.

Apologies then, but we do have one player notionally on 900k (TT) with his brother notionally on 700K. They are a package deal at 1.6 on cap.

Walker and Marty would be next @ 600-650 each as both have had upgrades from their original deals.

Agree .... but I often think ... who is doing the housework while they are on the computer?

Well it's either:

1) the kids, as they should, or
2) the husband / partner, as he / they should, or
3) With usual female efficiency they already have it done all before logging on!

+ yer in trouble! lol

Last edited:
Well it's either:

1) the kids, as they should, or
2) the husband, as he should, or
3) With usual female efficiency they already have it done all before logging on!

+ yer in trouble! lol

And your missus moose is looking over your shoulder again ..... isn't she?

Apologies then, but we do have one player notionally on 900k (TT) with his brother notionally on 700K. They are a package deal at 1.6 on cap.

Notionally/speculatively. My point exactly buddy.

No TPA's? That would be astonishing in the very least.

I will speculate as well but will include rationality...TT is not on 900k of our cap and we don't have ANY "players on more than 800k on our cap".@:)

Last edited:
What I can’t cop are fans that come out on social media and say ‘what else is he going to say’ after Barrett dismissed the need to shed players and confirmed Marty isn’t going anywhere.

If he doesn’t say anything on the situation, his silence means he is going and yet he comes out and hoses everything down and people come out and say ‘well of course he’s going to say that’.

Can’t win.

Notionally/speculatively. My point exactly buddy.

No TPA's? That would be astonishing in the very least.

I will speculate as well but will include rationality...TT is not on 900k of our cap and we don't have ANY "players on more than 800k on our cap".@:)

I would be surprised if TT had any 3rd parties given his age and relative inexperience. Jake had a deal with BM for car promotions I think, but they were repossessed lol.

It gets kind of funny
The media realise the Marty going to another club was shut down as total BS so now start playing the NFL card
As a bloke who watches plenty of NFL, Marty would have zero chance of an NFL team looking at him, if anything a Rugby union team would be a more truthful lie.

Cue Taupau to Waratahs rumour in 3, 2, 1...

What I can’t cop are fans that come out on social media and say ‘what else is he going to say’ after Barrett dismissed the need to shed players and confirmed Marty isn’t going anywhere.

If he doesn’t say anything on the situation, his silence means he is going and yet he comes out and hoses everything down and people come out and say ‘well of course he’s going to say that’.

Can’t win.
I reckon if ANY player has integrity and speaks from the heart - its this bloke.

If im going to believe the media that there is a player owed money and wants out then i'd have to edge my bet on it being Daly.

I really think hes that much a mercenary.

Thought Marty was a bit quiet last night. Anyone think the rumor mill may have had an affect?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8