[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nope.
He was well contained.
The best part was that the rest of the foward pack stepped up for him.
AFB, jake, Thommo,Paseka were all very impressive.

My thoughts too, they would have singled him out to be stopped at all costs and that allowed the attention to be taken off the others and they ran riot. I think he actually off loaded better last night than he has in recent weeks.

Did anyone else read that rubbish "what's the buzz"?

There was a small piece saying the sharks will be fighting the roosters for Marty if manly have to offload him due to sal cap issues.

Rothfield is delusional. On Friday Trent Barrett said openly we are well under the cap and Marty is signed until 2020. Why bother writing such utter crap.

There was a small piece saying the sharks will be fighting the roosters for Marty if manly have to offload him due to sal cap issues.

Rothfield is delusional. On Friday Trent Barrett said openly we are well under the cap and Marty is signed until 2020. Why bother writing such utter crap.
Nothing has stopped him before

This just to hand from the Lurker:

Sources close to Marty suggest the big “man” is making a play for the Jillaroos.
7931D6ED-F768-4864-A9FA-428B4273D470.jpeg

Seen here trialling a “trainer bra” the Kiwi enforcer is hoping to cross more than just country lines in his quest to become the next Sharon Woods. Martina, as she will be known, is understood to draw inspiration from Caster Semenya and Conchita Wurst.

In addition to Manly’s onfield woes they have been rightfully targeted by NRL hierarchy for trumped up salary cap charges which cannot be proven and are vague asf. Something about some Roosters son. Also DCE backflipped on a deal with the Titans and apparently Manly took players in the 70s and 80s from other clubs which had never happened before and is a blight on the game.

I heard that if he can lower his testosterone levels it will be the Matildas ........

Why? Maybe:
giphy.gif

We need to do what we can to retain Marty
He can be a inspiration and leader to our young gun forwards
Additionally while we may sometimes question his effectiveness , every team we play will have a plan to nullify him just because he is who he is and as someone earlier said , while they are marking him just watch our young pack kick ass

We need to do what we can to retain Marty
He can be a inspiration and leader to our young gun forwards
Additionally while we may sometimes question his effectiveness , every team we play will have a plan to nullify him just because he is who he is and as someone earlier said , while they are marking him just watch our young pack kick ass
He is the catalyst of our pack. Without him, the younger guys would struggle to deliver consistently.

TAUPAU TALKS NO CHANCE OF DISAPPEARING
Will Martin Taupau request a release from Manly to link with a rival Sydney club?

That's the discussion that needs to be had over the next seven days at the Sea Eagles with all the talk in league land that the front-rower wants out from his deal that runs until 2020.

The Sharks and Roosters are ready and willing to sign the Kiwi enforcer.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...w-johns-phone-call/15or2sei93r1l1jpb2b8wo820g

Is it so hard to stand up to a player wanting to leave because the ghastly player managers threaten consequences with other players staying or wanting to come to the club?
It's the only reason I can think of for clubs folding so easily. Allowing this rubbish is the antithesis of growing the game. You want kids wrapped in a team and all it's players. Do they really expect them to follow just the colours with ever rotating faces?

For goodness sake, it's from the sporting germs people. They are the only ones printing it over the last few days and as mentioned in another thread (by me, lol) it's the weekend and there needs to be a attempted destabilisation of Manly to try and put them off their game.

RISE!

For goodness sake, it's from the sporting germs people. They are the only ones printing it over the last few days and as mentioned in another thread (by me, lol) it's the weekend and there needs to be a attempted destabilisation of Manly to try and put them off their game.

RISE!
Yes but they have been so accurate lately recently not too long ago never

So the facts are that the NRL added all 'promised' TPAs to Manly's Cap.

Manly is still Cap compliant in 2018 with the TPA loading, according to the NRL

Ergo, Manly paid the promised TPAs out of their Cap allocation

Therefore both Walks and Marty must have been fully paid their contracted amounts

So WTF are the media still :flogger:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10