[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Based on what halves are being offered these days DCE contract isn't inflated at all Taylor, Hunt, Bird, Cleary, milford, Pearce are on the same if not more then DCE. With the exception of Cleary as his still on his old deal for now, Even Josh Reynolds is on a rumored 900k

I don't see his contract as an excuse for why we are failing
Given jack bird is allegedly on 900k I don’t see it as that bad

That’s still 500k a year of TPA’s.. imagine what the club could do with that. Even half of that a year would be huge
The “club” can’t do anything. Chez has a sizeable third party with fox and with Nike. He’s fairly articulate and clean cut. Companies don’t want to give hundreds of thousands for Shaun lane.

The way third parties should work is the way they seem to with Daly. Not dependent on what club he is at and instead dependent on what he does for the sponsor

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...n-walker-scott-penn/m52w85sqmn871idv77qq6rptj

Google it, it's been public knowledge since the Cap breach announcement by the NRL :nerd:

That is just a rumour site with no basis of factual proof.

And to top off the falsity of your post, nowhere does it back up your statement of "we have players on more than that" when referring to DCE's 800k under the cap.

You're just another one making stuff up and/or believing rumours made up by the media. Meh..

That is just a rumour site with no basis of factual proof.

And to top off the falsity of your post, nowhere does it back up your statement of "we have players on more than that" when referring to DCE's 800k under the cap.

You're just another one making stuff up and/or believing rumours made up by the media. Meh..
Wrong on both counts :nerd:

Keep googling!

Can you please post the sources for these numbers. You seem to have access to different ones to the rest of us.

The "other players on more inside the cap" could only be TT as far as I can figure and if DCE is on 8 years of 200k TPA's that is astonishing in itself... especially considering that the NRL tallied our TPA total as around 250k.

Thanks in advance.

I am not a "source" but recall Kent and Hooper on MMM quoting those numbers. The whole TPA issue surrounded DCE's 800 on the cap 400 off the cap for 17. The rest was rats and mice.

In 18 the NRL "ordained" that the 400 is to be cap because we were ensuring his payments were made. @Nice Beaver was correct. If you filter the past few months crap, the 400K is attributed to DCE.

Braith and research. Now there's a contradiction.

I saw Braith and his ex missus in Hayman one year (@ Christmas) in the gym, and I can safely say that his ex had the biggest head and smallest assets of any woman I have ever seen.

She was the female Mr Plod melon wise.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8