Manly vs Brisbane pre-game Team Lists (and discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So do I mate the only thing that saved them against the Dogs last week was the ref's. If we can get a fair suck of the sav we'll be every chance of knocking this average Brisbane team off.

And last weeks improvement won’t hurt, and despite Turbo having an ordinary game there was major improvement across the paddock.

Joel Thompson tweeted me earlier in the week ( after I congratulated him on his best game to date) and said “ hang in there buddy we aren’t far away”.

And last weeks improvement won’t hurt, and despite Turbo having an ordinary game there was major improvement across the paddock.

Joel Thompson tweeted me earlier in the week ( after I congratulated him on his best game to date) and said “ hang in there buddy we aren’t far away”.
My concern mate is ........
What is our win ration with Walker at 5/8 ?

Really? How many other clubs would have Poo, Lumbering Lloyd, Frankenstein, Penny and Mathew Wright in their top 17?
All of them have played first grade at other clubs, except Frank who came to us from rugby 7s.

And only Lane was part of our first choice 17, the others have only come in because of injury.

Personally I think we have a good squad.

The difference between winning and losing each week, including a run of losses, is pretty darn small. Honestly, how many of us tipped the Cows and Eels to start the way they have?

I give us every chance against the Broncos, here's hoping anyway!

tipsters_r10.jpg

NRL .COM....

Manly v Brisbane
It's been a month Manly would like to forget, but they showed plenty of spirit and fight against the Roosters despite going down by two. They are down on players, but the performances of Marty Taupau and Jake Trbojevic over the past fortnight have been nothing short of superb. The Broncos are looking for their third straight win, but they need more from recruit Jack Bird, who has seven runs from the past two games next to his name. The Broncos are a good side, but Manly are yet to register a win on the road this year and after what I saw last weekend, I see an upset brewing at Suncorp.
Tip: Manly by 4

Chris Garry — 43
Channel 7

Broncos

Peter Psaltis — 41
RadioTAB

Broncos

Robert Craddock — 40
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Rikki-Lee Arnold — 39
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Lara Pitt — 39
Fox League

Broncos

Luke Turgeon — 39
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Yvonne Sampson — 39
Fox League

Broncos

Darren Lockyer — 38
League legend

Broncos

Mike Colman — 37
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Peter Badel — 37
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Darryl Brohman — 36
Ladbrokes

Broncos

Travis Meyn — 34
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Paul Malone — 31
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Gorden Tallis — 30
League legend
Broncos

v2

Chris Garry — 43
Channel 7

Broncos

Peter Psaltis — 41
RadioTAB

Broncos

Robert Craddock — 40
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Rikki-Lee Arnold — 39
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Lara Pitt — 39
Fox League

Broncos

Luke Turgeon — 39
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Yvonne Sampson — 39
Fox League

Broncos

Darren Lockyer — 38
League legend

Broncos

Mike Colman — 37
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Peter Badel — 37
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Darryl Brohman — 36
Ladbrokes

Broncos

Travis Meyn — 34
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Paul Malone — 31
The Courier-Mail

Broncos

Gorden Tallis — 30
League legend
Broncos

v2
Hahaha The Courier Mail, Ex Broncos and Qlders hmmmmm wonder who their gonna pick! Can't wait for our ambush!

Who are all those well known experts ? You haven't heard of them ? ....
Where the fck have you been feathered friend ?
One of my favourite sexperts on that tipping list is Katie Brown . She is hot stuff and she also knows her stuff !
Get with it @nightster ;)
View attachment 8318

Damn !!! I really must be getting old ....
DQmQMsRQnRDb2NsERXZRd5YrYJrW6wd3RmYbnfhZoiJjD1h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE="BOZO, post: 1026107, member: 2243"]Who are all those well known experts ? You haven't heard of them ? ....
Where the fck have you been feathered friend ?
One of my favourite sexperts on that tipping list is Katie Brown . She is hot stuff and she also knows her stuff !
Get with it @nightster ;)
View attachment 8318

Damn !!! I really must be getting old ....View attachment 8327 [[/QUOTE]
Your not old at all you horny bugger

How is Jacob Loko going so far this year? Curious that Suli was promoted ahead of him given age and experience, but I haven't seen either play this year.
I think Loko is contracted to Blacktown Workers and not the Sea Eagles, same as Hasson, don't think they're part of our 30 man squad, so they can't be promoted to first grade, Suli is under contract to Manly by being in our development squad.

I have to give it to Barrett, he is calm and focused, considering the pressures he has been facing. In short, Barrett is not going anywhere, either is Marty, we are well under the cap, and we are going to take it to Brisbane.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/05/11/barrett-its-a-big-occasion-for-us/

Nice, that interview made me feel a little better. I will be there tomorrow night. Crossing the border for the double header. Unfortunately we will be sitting with the 2 headers which is always an interesting experience. I really hope we can win this time. I need to cheer, jump round, celebrate, and give it back to those wonky donkey fans.

Nice, that interview made me feel a little better. I will be there tomorrow night. Crossing the border for the double header. Unfortunately we will be sitting with the 2 headers which is always an interesting experience. I really hope we can win this time. I need to cheer, jump round, celebrate, and give it back to those wonky donkey fans.
Mate I promise not to drool on you with my 2nd head! One of the upsides to being a Qld Eagle is when we beat the Donkeys (to long between drinks up here though)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8