Manly vs Brisbane pre-game Team Lists (and discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The refs will penalise us out of the game early and even up the penalty count with penalties late in the game when the horse has bolted.

I have done my part to help us get over the line.

I tipped Brisbane.....and I'm going like a busted.

Mate I promise not to drool on you with my 2nd head! One of the upsides to being a Qld Eagle is when we beat the Donkeys (to long between drinks up here though)

Saturday night was brilliant!!! We were sitting in a section amongst a rowdy mob of bronco supporters. Not sure if there was much craniopagus parasiticus going on but I am sure they had extra fingers and toes.
We were a few rows under Trent's booth and the bronc's fans were giving it to him. Security had to come over twice. We were so into it! I haven't watched the replay yet but at the ground we thought both of the bronco's first tries were suss, (first one didn't seem to touch the grass and the one to Thaiday looked like it came from a forward pass), we let everyone know and the banter began!
My son silenced them in the second half when I think Walker kicked it dead and one of them called out, "How much do you get paid to kick a ball ya Dumb %(#2!?" For which my fearless son yelled straight back at him, "More than you!" a few oooooow's before silence. So proud of him and also the players.
My son got to reach over and give a few of the manly boys a high five. Cherry made me laugh as he left the field when he let the fans know "No autographs only selfies" We were not after either but the other players were happy to do both.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8