Manly vs Brisbane pre-game Team Lists (and discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We'll win this .
I hope so feathered friend . As always I have tipped our Sea eagles for a win in the Silvertails tipping comp .
The Brocos are a hot and cold team this season . I wonder which one of those teams we will face this weekend .
I also wonder what our final 17 will be. My prediction is that it will be as predictable as always

I hope so feathered friend . As always I have tipped our Sea eagles for a win in the Silvertails tipping comp .
The Brocos are a hot and cold team this season . I wonder which one of those teams we will face this weekend .
I also wonder what our final 17 will be. My prediction is that it will be as predictable as always

One thing is guaranteed, there’ll be zero surprises with the final 17 bar injury!

Our side is a very good side if they turn up, and we seem to be getting better .Win this week and we may get on a roll . Whoever plays us will know we are closer to a win and be a little worried.

Our forward pack is by far one of the best in the comp barring injuries. I’m loving that Shaun lane has stepped up and showing some real potential. Once JetSki returns, I think he an Lane should share the edge spot which will damage many teams defence

Our forward pack is by far one of the best in the comp barring injuries. I’m loving that Shaun lane has stepped up and showing some real potential. Once JetSki returns, I think he an Lane should share the edge spot which will damage many teams defence
You can have the best forwards in the game and the best backs in the game but if you don't have good game management by an affective half and 5/8 combination then you are not going to manage many wins .

What we need to do is run at their midget pigmy half and 5/8. Don't think Brisbane has won a game with these two playing in the halves; they can't hide the two weakest defenders in the NRL.

Do we know who the refs are yet? If it is Henry or Sutton my tip will be Broncos. Any other ref and I think we pull off an upset.

What we need to do is run at their midget pigmy half and 5/8. Don't think Brisbane has won a game with these two playing in the halves; they can't hide the two weakest defenders in the NRL.

The exact game plan , they are both ordinary!!

Dont know if this has been posted anywhere else, but james hooper off nrl 360 reporting that Taupau is very close to a deal at the rorters .

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6