Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hopefully starling drops out for knight, not fonua blake. Not sure why fonua blake has played reserve grade recently. Would like this though:

1 Stewart 2 Taufua 3 Trbojevic 4 Williame 5 Ramien 6 Lyon 7 Koroisau
8 Lussick 9 Parcell 10 Taupau 11 Buhrer 12 Knight 13 Trbojevic
14 Brown 15 Leary 16 Fonua Blake 17 Vave

Have brown off the bench to play some hooker and let parcell go 100% for 60 minutes.

Well I've done my bit. I've been tipping against us thinking we can't win and we haven't been. I'm not sure if it's the fact I think we're due, or my tips aren't that good, and the boys are making me seem better then I am. So I'm on this week, tips, sports bet, you name it for the win on Monday.

As unlikely as it seems, Sometimes you just have to do anything for a win.

What time is actual kick off not TV coverage but what time do they actually boot the ball off the T?

I've had such a relaxing rainy weekend that I actually forgot the boys are playing tomorrow.
Relaxation ruined!
Hate Monday night games.
Go Manly!

Hope the rumours of killer being out tomorrow are not true, I don't think we are a chance without him.

Come on boys it was birthday today and a win tomorrow night will top off the weekend nicely.

If Killer plays : Manly by 7
If Killer is ruled out: Titans by 14

Hope the rumours of killer being out tomorrow are not true, I don't think we are a chance without him.

Come on boys it was birthday today and a win tomorrow night will top off the weekend nicely.

Happy birthday Davohan. You should be too p*ssed to post lol. Hope killer plays. C'mon 5/8, doesn't have to run too much, only half a year to go....
Just love watching him play, will bloody well miss him.

I'm actually starting to build hope, stupidly. Maybe the truth session will help. Maybe it'll all come together. Maybe we'll show enthusiasm and aggression.
Injuries are still not an excuse, I think the line up we're running out with is still better than what the titans currently have.
I've been pretty lippy about Barrett lately, but I'll support giving him until the end of the season. He's running out of time though. If we finish the season in the current shape we are then he absolutely has to go. Improvement is a must.

You know, I'll support Barrett because he is our coach and I don't think its healthy to change a coach mid-season no matter how bad the team is travelling. But I do want to see improvement from this team.

Right now we are, IMO, playing worse than we did at any stage last year. Even last years team wouldn't have given up a 20 point lead with 30 minutes left to play like we did a week ago.....at home no less.

Defensively we are horrible other than a certain few. And in attack, while I am only guessing here I would estimate that at least 75% of our tries scored this season have been the result of individual brilliance rather than from any set plays.

Even if we lose, I want to at least see some improvement.

I like the Titans this year, they have had a good crack at it in every one of their games. They don't have half the talent we have running around but they turn up every week and have a red hot go.

Happy Birthday feathered friend . I hope our mighty Sea eagles get a win for you
stock-photo-happy-birthday-words-with-decorations-on-white-112863241.jpg

Happy birthday champ.

I started my birthday celebrations last sunday by watching first half vs panthers, was thinking here we go boys. Was in cab listening to most of 2nd half until it got to 26-24 and told the cabbie to change the station. Suffice it to say, i got totalled to drown my misery. So hope the boys get up tonight for you.

Credit must go to their coach . Barrett IMO has shown nothing to prove that he is the great coach he was made out to be .
But their Coach was rubbish at the Cowboys and got sacked

Are you going to the game?
Unfortunately not. I won't get there in time due to working a bit more than a couple of hours away - middle of nowhere. The coast is my weekend sanctuary. I'll be watching on the app though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2