Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been invited to a corporate box if we get towled up it could cost me a future invitation
Keep an eye out for Arko he should be there too supporting the Sea Eagles.
At his age, I wonder how his heart can take it seeing this mighty club at its lowest ebb.
He'll need you to help point out all there names!. The only fellow he would recognise of that mob would be Stewie, and it won't be based on his play!
NYEagle

I'm dismayed at the selections. Firstly, I can't imagine Jamie being fit, but why pick the same team that capitulated so badly last match. Why no Knight or Mateo - two big bodies who know how to score points. Surely they are better than Leary and Brown - two small men who would probably struggle to get into Newcastle's team.
Are we suddenly going to see Snake become interested? What are the consequences for him of playing so poorly? Nothing. He's in the team again!
It's hard to get interested in this team, and support Barrett.
I'll only be tuning in to see the Turbojets play. At least I know they are giving it their all.

Keep an eye out for Arko he should be there too supporting the Sea Eagles.
At his age, I wonder how his heart can take it seeing this mighty club at its lowest ebb.
He'll need you to help point out all there names!. The only fellow he would recognise of that mob would be Stewie, and it won't be based on his play!
NYEagle
Steve Martin is up this way as well, I speak to him a bit, he don't ave Arkos brains just between you n me

Manly wants to flick him, but no one will pay his 600k p.a.

Good on Mateo for looking after his family :clap:

I still think Manly cut off their nose to spite him.
Why sacrifice a whole season on the Walker experiment? That kid does nothing but run with the ball or throws forward passes in panic :mad:
Who the hell signed Mateo for that much money????? Bozo? Barrett? Toovey?

Does anyone have any idea why cade cust didn't make nsw u 18s? He made it last year off the bench I think a year young. My only explanation would be he would play nsw u20s like latrell mitchell last year.

Does anyone have any idea why cade cust didn't make nsw u 18s? He made it last year off the bench I think a year young. My only explanation would be he would play nsw u20s like latrell mitchell last year.
Perhaps because he is playing for the U20s team that is running dead last.

Perhaps because he is playing for the U20s team that is running dead last.

Soo what? Kane elgey was part of titans holden cup that come last in 2014 but still managed to get player of the year. Cust is a gun, he made the team last year at being a year young. Now that is an achievement

My 6yr old and I will be making the trip down from Brizzie. I've never been to the stadium and little man wants to sit in the supporters bay. Are those seats alright? Stadium is small so I assume they should b alright. Not sure why after last week but I have a gut feeling we are going to win this one. Told little man Taupau was in he gives out this "yes, Kapow baby!", while punching the air. Classic. Cmon boys fire up for monday!

Because the two that were chosen, Brendan O'hagan and Sean Osullivan are better and they played in teams that performed.

The manly coaching debacle and poor season played its part in Cade Custs non selection. However he has an ordinary kicking game and by his standards of last year had a poor SG Ball season. He was lucky to make the final squad. Definitely won't be playing NSW 20's this year.

Out of the six manly boys in the NSW pathways squad only Luke Poselli was deserving of a spot on performances.

My 6yr old and I will be making the trip down from Brizzie. I've never been to the stadium and little man wants to sit in the supporters bay. Are those seats alright? Stadium is small so I assume they should b alright. Not sure why after last week but I have a gut feeling we are going to win this one. Told little man Taupau was in he gives out this "yes, Kapow baby!", while punching the air. Classic. Cmon boys fire up for monday!
It's a miniature version of Suncorp.Great viewing and you feel close to the field.Only issue is if you choose to drive to the game,parking is woeful

The seating is great as you are really close to the field.

If we win, the players come over to the south west corner, so get some selfies :)

Say goodbye to Killer :clap:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8