Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funny how u r so negative about a 17 year old this year playing under 20 's and also debut at nsw cup and scored a try a few weeks ago. His playing awesome only one out there having a heart . Nsw selection didn't help by team performance this year that's what I heard.
Don't listen to haters, he'll be right

Funny how u r so negative about a 17 year old this year playing under 20 's and also debut at nsw cup and scored a try a few weeks ago. His playing awesome only one out there having a heart . Nsw selection didn't help by team performance this year that's what I heard.
Heard team performance was his responsibility in sg ball meant to lead the team around didn't deliver. That's why he wasn't picked . Shame ,thought he was awesome last year in sg ball maybe the pressure had got to him plus hsc year not easy. I'm sure he will bounce back.kicking game needs to improve

Oh boo hoo. As jack Nicholson said "you can't handle the truth". No ones saying he doesn't have talent. As I did say team performance did play a part in his non selection. In fact the whole team was terrible but you can't blame it all on the team for his non selection. He was outstanding last year However his performances in SG ball this year were very ordinary, this was a huge factor. Ok he scored a try in NSW cup, well done. So now we give him a blues jumper do we? Despite what you think Brendan ohagan and Sean Osullivan were still better than him. As for him being the only one playing with heart in the 20's obviously your family relationship to him is clouding your judgement. You want the accolades you have to take the criticism as well. Negative or not that's the truth.

Oh boo hoo. As jack Nicholson said "you can't handle the truth". No ones saying he doesn't have talent. As I did say team performance did play a part in his non selection. In fact the whole team was terrible but you can't blame it all on the team for his non selection. He was outstanding last year However his performances in SG ball this year were very ordinary, this was a huge factor. Ok he scored a try in NSW cup, well done. So now we give him a blues jumper do we? Despite what you think Brendan ohagan and Sean Osullivan were still better than him. As for him being the only one playing with heart in the 20's obviously your family relationship to him is clouding your judgement. You want the accolades you have to take the criticism as well. Negative or not that's the truth.
Easy.

Going to the game with my 13 yo boy who is pumped & ready.
Never been to Cbus & driving to game...is there an easy car park withing say - 1km of the ground?
Cheers

Never been to Cbus & driving to game...is there an easy car park withing say - 1km of the ground?
Cheers
Park at robina shops, eat there at an eatery as it's much cheaper that the stadium and walk down, I'll be doing that, it's a 5-10 Min walk

Cheers
Hey mate this is apublic car park for game day I think it's $10 good walk to stadium plenty of banter that's where I'll be parking

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    112 KB · Views: 3
I park at Mudgeeraba oval and get the free bus to and back .... works well for me coming from south

I think we can actually win this one.

Yes we'll be missing Walker and Myles, but we should be getting Killer back (if not, probably Godinet or if they come to their senses, Mateo). While its not the best 17 we can put on the field, its not too bad. And for mine, especially without Greg Bird, the Tits have been punching above their weight this year and in the last few weeks have started to slip a bit.

So what is the team now?

Stewart, Taufua, T. Trbojevic, Wiliame, Wright, Lyon, Koroisau, Lussick, Parcell, Taupau, Brown, Buhrer, J. Trbojevic. Res - Starling, Vave, Leary, Knight.

The main concerns I have are Killers hammy (is he back too soon?), Wiliame and Wright on the right, and playing 3 small back rowers with 2 of them starting.

My main concern is whether our Former Great Fullback will be there in body only, and not spirit, as has been the case recently. And whether we can match the Titans flair and speed.
I think it will be a high scoring match. I'm not confident which, I think, must be the first time since the Titans came into the comp that I feel this way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6