Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mateo has really dropped off the radar.Looks like he is being punished for doing what he was entitled to do.Fair chance Titans will be directing traffic at the turnstile halves

Godinet and Korisau will get run over all night by Pasi and James. Godinet is way too small and Korisau can hit ok but misses plenty. Cant believe they didn't swallow their pride and play Mateo. Godinet offers absolutely zero except a bit of ticker which is admirable but this pairing should struggle big time.

Friend and Peats play the inside ball and also often hit the lead runner with those big guys close to the line.If they execute well they should kill us in our red zone.Also cannot believe AFB does not get a run over Starling.He will get smashed as usual. Surely AFB is the future and playing Starling gains nothing looking ahead.

Was slightly confident but Titans probably pinch it now.

Want to see Kapow do something tonight. Season may be gone but we need to see guys like him lift their game.Tonight is a perfect chance to play like Pasi and give him some of his own.Stewarts last chance to show something given we need some leadership.He must go if the usual cardboard cutout plays in the 1 jersey tonight.

Last edited:
Godinet and Korisau will get run over all night by Pasi and James. Godinet is way too small and Korisau can hit ok but misses plenty. Cant believe they didn't swallow their pride and play Mateo. Godinet offers absolutely zero except a bit of ticker which is admirable but this pairing should struggle big time.

Was slightly confident but Titans probably pinch it now.

Want to see Kapow do something tonight. Season may be gone but we need to see guys like him lift their game.Tonight is a perfect chance to play like Pasi and give him some of his own.Stewarts last chance to show something given we need some leadership.He must go if the usual cardboard cutout plays in the 1 jersey tonight.

So Lyon is definitely out?

If Tapau isnt one of our best tonight. ..the guy is an imposter....missing games due to he-man impersonations and then not trying to make amends when back on the field injury free makes me think he should just stick to body building.
Yep.No excuse for him.Time to earn his paypacket.I think he will have a good game playing tighter but the halves(Api ok at 9 but not a 7 with a midget beside him) are simply reserve graders so a win will be remarkable.

Kapow & Chez have the same problem. Both have never been consistent performers in their entire careers!
If Tapau isnt one of our best tonight. ..the guy is an imposter....missing games due to he-man impersonations and then not trying to make amends when back on the field injury free makes me think he should just stick to body building.

Mateo has really dropped off the radar.Looks like he is being punished for doing what he was entitled to do.Fair chance Titans will be directing traffic at the turnstile halves
Oh well, still collects his pay. Stuff them hey. :)

If Killer plays we can possibly win.His kicking game and presence will help immensely.Without him I expect a garden variety Titans grafting win.22 10 or something like that.

34-6 here & this young Manly team could be down by 50, bombed about 3 tries...Cust dangerous at times but pushed passes behind a bashed up pack....young Hopoate if that's him left wing , dangerous when involved...

30-0 after 26 minutes. Pathetic stuff dished up by the young blokes at the moment unfortunately, especially when the Titans aren't a gun 20's team. Theyre sitting 10th.
I was amazed enough that they replaced a first grade coach who made the finals for three of his four years but was EQUALLY stunned that they got rid of a coach who took the 20's to the GF.
Revenge may well be a dish best served cold, but Manly's pretty much gone all the way to the frozen backblocks of Siberia.
Does anyone think they can see what they've done? And so quickly!

34-6 here & this young Manly team could be down by 50, bombed about 3 tries...Cust dangerous at times but pushed passes behind a bashed up pack....young Hopoate if that's him left wing , dangerous when involved...
Nice work maxta keep it coming. How's parker and ramien going

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8