Manly v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Hastings for Crocker is the only real change anyone could want that has any evidence behind it.

Anderson cannot play as he is not in the 30 no matter how many posters suggest it and Parker has played decent on the wing before, not sure if T Wright has played much wing at all.
Hastings for Crocker is the only real change anyone could want that has any evidence behind it.

Anderson cannot play as he is not in the 30 no matter how many posters suggest it and Parker has played decent on the wing before, not sure if T Wright has played much wing at all.

Fluffy my understanding is that because he is one of the four developmental players, Anderson may be able to play first grade. The four developmenal players as I understand it replaces the old second tier arrangement. Of course I could be wrong, but no one has clarified that position. As for Tom Wright, he has played every position in the back line except I think half. As a winger, he is fast, has shown as a full back he can catch and retrn the play, and he is a clever mover of the ball. He'd be even more ideal in the three quaters than 5/8. Parker is competent on the wing, but he's not that fast as shwon as a centre. Great defender but his attack is limited. . We lack speed in the outer backline, Fluffy. Teams are running around us..

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
NRL FOX>>>

SEA EAGLES V WESTS TIGERS

Sunday, April 15, Lottoland, 4.10pm

Sea Eagles: 1 Tom Trbojevic, 2 Brad Parker, 3 Dylan Walker, 4 Brian Kelly, 5 Akuila Uate, 6 Lachlan Croker, 7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c), 8 Addin Fonua-Blake, 9 Apisai Koroisau, 10 Martin Taupau, 11 Joel Thompson, 12 Jack Gosiewski, 13 Jake Trbojevic. Interchange: 14 Jackson Hastings, 15 Shaun Lane, 16 Lloyd Perrett, 17 Frank Winterstein. Reserves: 18 Matthew Wright, 19 Jonathan Wright, 21 Taniela Paseka, 22 Tofofoa Sipley.

Wests Tigers: 1 Corey Thompson, 2 David Nofoaluma, 3 Esan Marsters, 4 Kevin Naiqama, 5 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak, 6 Benji Marshall (c), 7 Luke Brooks, 8 Alex Twal, 9 Jacob Liddle, 10 Ben Matulino, 11 Chris Lawrence, 12 Robbie Rochow, 13 Matthew Eisenhuth. Interchange: 14 Josh Reynolds, 15 Josh Aloiai, 16 Michael Chee-Kam, 17 Sauaso Sue. Reserves: 18 Tim Grant, 19 Chris McQueen, 20 Tyson Gamble, 21 Tuimoala Lolohea.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just remember Trent can still change the team around especially if he haunts this site like a lot of us and takes advice from all the experts .
Maybe he puts Croker on the bench and puts him on to give Api a rest with Jacko going to Hooker and Croker to the half’s

eagerbeaver

Reserve Grader
Interesting to see neither Winterstein or Paeseka named in ISP.

However Suli is named at #3. So hopefully this is the start of something special for this talented kid.

Get his head space back in the right place, get match fitness, then replace Uate.

Suli played last week and scored a try too..

Fluffy

Journey Man
Anderson is in the same boat as Turbo 2015. 2nd tier player who can only be called up for games as an injury replacement.

Croker = Failed Walker at 5/8 Experiment Mk.II. I'm starting to lose faith in Barrett's ability to spot a decent pivot...... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well done to Jetski on keeping his spot, or at least his promotion to the starting side.

As the top squad changed from 25 to 30 this year it is not the same rules as 2015 and the second tier cap is not the same. He can be called up but only after Toddy G allows it due to all suitable players in the top 30 for that position being unavailable.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Fluffy my understanding is that because he is one of the four developmental players, Anderson may be able to play first grade. The four developmenal players as I understand it replaces the old second tier arrangement. Of course I could be wrong, but no one has clarified that position. As for Tom Wright, he has played every position in the back line except I think half. As a winger, he is fast, has shown as a full back he can catch and retrn the play, and he is a clever mover of the ball. He'd be even more ideal in the three quaters than 5/8. Parker is competent on the wing, but he's not that fast as shwon as a centre. Great defender but his attack is limited. . We lack speed in the outer backline, Fluffy. Teams are running around us..

I would have played Tom W over Jono last weekend (and Baz might have as well if he was there) but it was a last minute replacement and there is more benefit to guaranteeing a game in reggies.

Parker deserves to keep his spot but I would be giving Tom W a run on the wing sometime this year for sure.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
As the top squad changed from 25 to 30 this year it is not the same rules as 2015 and the second tier cap is not the same. He can be called up but only after Toddy G allows it due to all suitable players in the top 30 for that position being unavailable.

Fair enough if that is what the rules say. A shame if it is that way because Anderson is a special talent wasted.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
I would have played Tom W over Jono last weekend (and Baz might have as well if he was there) but it was a last minute replacement and there is more benefit to guaranteeing a game in reggies.

Parker deserves to keep his spot but I would be giving Tom W a run on the wing sometime this year for sure.

I really think Parker is an open running forward playing in the backs. He's strong, great defence and isnt scared to get into the rough stuff. But he seems to lack a penetrating ability out wide and isnt as fast as some of the others in the team. That said he may have a blinder this weekend and make me eat my words. He wont let the side down but I think if hastings gets the 5/8 role, Parker would be ideal as the permanent No 14.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16