Manly v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
He is fairly quick, faster than Kelly at top speed imo but not as light on his feet. A lot more like Matai as a runner than say Lyon but defence must be inspired by the great beaver as he like a round the legs tackle and that is rare these days.

Could well make a hole running backrower one day.

Fluffy, Kelly was a noted speedster in the juniors and always played on the wing. he is deceptively fast because he does a lot of swerving and side stepping. But he has always been described as a speedster in junior comments. Parker has played mainly centre. I would be very surprised indeed if he is anywhere near as fast as Kelly. I've seen nothing to suggest great speed. I like the thought of him in the forwards. As far as hole running, he needs to practice that a lot more because he has a tendency to run at the defence. If he develops that skill he'll be invaluable as a hole running backrower.

I dont know where this belief that Kelly isnt fast comes from. He was described as a speedster as a junior, and scored a lot of tries on the wing. I think he finds centre a little difficult because he has less room to move than on the wing and its taking a while to adapt. He's not Turbo pace or even Walker at his best, but other than perhaps Tom Wright and Anderson, I doubt there would be any others as fast as him...maybe DCE over a short distance.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Reynolds the grub....proud owner of a top three dumbest hair cuts in the NRL...hope he falls face first into a Manly player's knee and HIA's his flukey arse....these tigpies will kick to the corners and the other top three dumbest haircut candidate nuafolouma...hes the danger....our forwards need to stand up.

TimmyQ

Bencher
Fluffy, Kelly was a noted speedster in the juniors and always played on the wing. he is deceptively fast because he does a lot of swerving and side stepping. But he has always been described as a speedster in junior comments. Parker has played mainly centre. I would be very surprised indeed if he is anywhere near as fast as Kelly. I've seen nothing to suggest great speed. I like the thought of him in the forwards. As far as hole running, he needs to practice that a lot more because he has a tendency to run at the defence. If he develops that skill he'll be invaluable as a hole running backrower.

I dont know where this belief that Kelly isnt fast comes from. He was described as a speedster as a junior, and scored a lot of tries on the wing. I think he finds centre a little difficult because he has less room to move than on the wing and its taking a while to adapt. He's not Turbo pace or even Walker at his best, but other than perhaps Tom Wright and Anderson, I doubt there would be any others as fast as him...maybe DCE over a short distance.
He certainly is a twinkle toes no doubt - some of his footwork is mesmerizing and I was disappointed he didn't score in that Titans game. That would have been one of the tries of the year imo. Last yr when Brian had clean air quite frankly he looked a little sluggish - we all noted that to our surprise. Hopefully he keeps working on his speed because an extra yard of pace would make a world of difference. Lets hope he keeps improving cause I really like the kid.

manly al

First Grader
In Kelly's defense. He was chased down by Semi.

Now there's a player a wouldn't mind in the great MWSE team.
I think the concern last season was the ease that he was run down by Semi in that match .Must have worked and really strived hard in the off season for improvement and has noticeably gone to a better level so far this season and full praise to the kid .

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Experts tips
Brace your selves feathered friend ....
Matty Johns Tigers
Yvonne Sampson Tigers
Lara Pitt Sea eagles
Megan Bernard Tigers
Michael Ennis Sea eagles
Mark Gasnier Sea eagles
Ben Ikin Sea eagles
Paul Kent Tigers
Justin Hodges Tigers
Corey Parker Sea eagles
Gordon Tallis Sea eagles
Hannah Hollis Tigers

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Brissie Kid

Bencher
c3aecace4f5d3df405e0fa2e2eaea240

As Manly’s Dunamis Lui got up to play the ball in the 83rd minute with the match locked at 17-all, Reynolds was already several metres ahead of every other player in the Bulldogs’ defensive line.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...e/news-story/130a872d1e94d509972e5d8adace912a

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20