Manly v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

brad

First Grader
Ahh well it looks like Barrett is doing a Dylan experiment all over again.Good player Croker but was always going to be tough . Hastings im dumbfounded.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
I can't see this team selected taking the field.
Croker will/should be ruled out with concussion
Frankenstein replaced on the bench by Tent. The only problem with that is you have four forwards on the bench, and no cover for a back.

Yeah if Jetski has won the 2nd row (and deservedly so) then Paseka or Sipley would be a better option, than carrying Frank. Better off with another Prop for the rotation.

Interesting to see if Croker actually plays, playing the ball backwards is not a good sign for his health.

Ned

Bencher
Croker @ 6
boo.gif

I'm predicting we release Hastings before June 30, probably go to some SL team who's halfback goes out for the season injured.

Ned

Bencher
Interesting to see if Croker actually plays, playing the ball backwards is not a good sign for his health.
From what I can see he needs to pass a post concussion test to play, and he passed that before the backwards play the ball on Sunday. I'd guess he will be in the team.

The Who

Journey Man
From what I can see he needs to pass a post concussion test to play, and he passed that before the backwards play the ball on Sunday. I'd guess he will be in the team.
Apparently to pass the HIA you have to spell your name backwards.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
If benji’s replaced by reynolds we’ll win.He’s held the tigers together till now.

Benji playing in the 6 mate.

Wests Tigers: 1 Corey Thompson, 2 David Nofoaluma, 3 Esan Marsters, 4 Kevin Naiqama, 5 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak, 6 Benji Marshall (c), 7 Luke Brooks, 8 Alex Twal, 9 Jacob Liddle, 10 Ben Matulino, 11 Chris Lawrence, 12 Robbie Rochow, 13 Matthew Eisenhuth. Interchange: 14 Josh Reynolds, 15 Josh Aloiai, 16 Michael Chee-Kam, 17 Sauaso Sue. Reserves: 18 Tim Grant, 19 Chris McQueen, 20 Tyson Gamble, 21 Tuimoala Lolohea.

Althewomanspal

Reserve Grader
I’m happy enough to be honest, I’m ecstatic JetSki is getting a start I’m very excited to see him have a run. A lot of hate for croker but considering it’s his first half a dozen games, I don’t think he has gone too bad. His defence is great. In saying that I’m a huge fan of Hastings and hope he gets some solid game time.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Hastings for Crocker is the only real change anyone could want that has any evidence behind it.

Anderson cannot play as he is not in the 30 no matter how many posters suggest it and Parker has played decent on the wing before, not sure if T Wright has played much wing at all.

stoodamire

Bencher
Interesting to see neither Winterstein or Paeseka named in ISP.

However Suli is named at #3. So hopefully this is the start of something special for this talented kid.

Get his head space back in the right place, get match fitness, then replace Uate.

brad

First Grader
The forwards better play like a champion side because they wont get much support from the backs other than DCE, TT and Kelly. Walker is still finding his way. The others are just too slow.
Uate is no slouch as long as he doesn't run with his hands.

StuBoot

Bencher

I'm not so sure, he passed the initial HIA and came back on but the tackle from which he played the ball backwards I reckon he copped another hit ( the back of his head hit the deck pretty hard ) and then he came off again.
So potentially two heavy headknocks in the same game may require further testing.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Hastings for Crocker is the only real change anyone could want that has any evidence behind it.

Anderson cannot play as he is not in the 30 no matter how many posters suggest it and Parker has played decent on the wing before, not sure if T Wright has played much wing at all.

Anderson is in the same boat as Turbo 2015. 2nd tier player who can only be called up for games as an injury replacement.

Croker = Failed Walker at 5/8 Experiment Mk.II. I'm starting to lose faith in Barrett's ability to spot a decent pivot...... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well done to Jetski on keeping his spot, or at least his promotion to the starting side.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Those hoping for some left field selections clearly haven't been paying attention to TB's selection policy over the last 2 years - he's not big on change is our Trent, unless injury/suspension force his hand. The only minor surprise is that he has opted for Parker over Two Wrongs on the wing - thought he might keep M Wright there as cover for fullback in case Tommy's ankle gives him grief.

Glad Jetski is getting a start, he earned that with his enthusiasm last week. Plus I got the impression DCE was happier to hit him as a runner moreso than Frankenstein

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No Darcy again in either grade,is he gone or playing Mexican standoff with the club?
I thought someone said that he may have aggravated his ankle again in his comeback match - but i don't recall seeing him on the injured list.

Could just be BS to cover his impending departure - maybe they are trying to negotiate a replacement and want to make sure it is locked in before they release him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18