Manly v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
NRL Fox .....

Reynolds was the club’s major off-season acquisition as Benji Marshall was offered a one-year reunion at the club where he made his name but after kicking the winning field-goal in Saturday’s 11-10 win over the Storm there’s no way Marshall should be expected to make way.

With Marshall evolving into a game manager and Luke Brooks running like he never has before, the Tigers have started 2018 with four wins from five games, and the NRL admitted that they were hard done by in the fifth.

Reynolds injured his hamstring in the captain’s run prior to Round 1 but is due to return for Sunday’s clash with the Sea Eagles.

Another set to take the field in that clash will be Manly fullback Tom Trbojevic who looks like missing just one week with an ankle injury.

Trbojevic travelled to Gladstone with his Sea Eagles teammates and when Brad Parker was a late withdrawal due to illness, begged coach Trent Barrett to put him in.

Barrett resisted and kept his star fullback on ice but is unlikely to keep him there any longer than he has to .

I wonder if Cleary sticks with the winning halves combination of Marshall and Brooks and has Reynolds on the bench .

What a awful problem the tigpies have not knowing where to play their star off-season signing.

Funny enough it may prove a distraction for them this week.

casualty ward .....

Wests Tigers

Russell Packer finished the win over Melbourne "on one leg" according to coach Ivan Cleary and the Kiwi prop looks set to miss at least a month with his knee injury.

Josh Reynolds (hamstring, round 6)
Russell Packer (knee, round 10)
Elijah Taylor (hamstring, round 6)

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

Lachlan Croker suffered a head knock in the loss to the Titans and will be monitored throughout the week. Brad Parker was a late withdrawal in the warm-up due to illness so he is unlikely to be in doubt for Manly's home game against the Tigers on Sunday.

Curtis Sironen (knee, season)
Lachlan Croker (concussion)

Tom Trbojevic (ankle, round 7)
Brad Parker (illness, round 6)

Kelepi Tanginoa (knee, season)
Jorge Taufua (collarbone, round 12)

MANLY SEA EAGLES V WESTS TIGERS
EXPECTED TEAM LISTS / Sporting News .
Daniel Ramus
Published on Apr. 9, 2018

Sunday, 15th April, Lottoland.

SEA EAGLES:
1. Tom Trbojevic, 2 Matthew Wright, 3 Dylan Walker, 4 Brian Kelly, 5 Akuila Uate, 6 Lachlan Croker, 7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c), 8 Addin Fonua-Blake, 9 Apisai Koroisau, 10 Martin Taupau, 11 Joel Thompson, 12 Frank Winterstein, 13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange: 14 Jackson Hastings, 15 Shaun Lane, 16 Lloyd Perrett, 17 Jack Gosiewski

Notes: Tom Trbojevic (ankle) is likely to play against the Tigers, after missing the Titans clash.

TIGERS:
1 Tuimoala Lolohea, 2 Corey Thompson, 3 Esan Marsters, 4 Kevin Naiqama, 5 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak, 6 Benji Marshall, 7 Luke Brooks, 8 Russell Packer (c), 9 Pita Godinet, 10 Ben Matulino, 11 Chris Lawrence, 12 Robbie Rochow, 13 Matthew Eisenhuth

Interchange: 14 Josh Reynolds, 15 Alex Twal, 16 Michael Chee Kam, 17 Josh Aloiai

Notes: The big question is where Josh Reynolds (hamstring) will fit into the 17 to play his first game for his new club, given the brilliant form of Benji Marshall at five-eighth. It looks as though Reynolds will have to settle for a bench spot. It's a harsh outcome for Jacob Liddle, but someone has to make way for the big money signing.

Barrett doesnt want to win if that is the team he picks Bozo.
More than likely he will, he's not known for chopping and changing.

Funny thing is if that team smashes the Tigers by 20+ he'll look like a genius and we'll be back to premiership favourites on this place and all will be forgiven till our next loss.

More than likely he will, he's not known for chopping and changing.

Funny thing is if that team smashes the Tigers by 20+ he'll look like a genius and we'll be back to premiership favourites on this place and all will be forgiven till our next loss.

The thing is it has been DCE, Turbo and the forwards who have given us big wins this season. Very little from the 5/8 and 3/4s other than Kelly. If we win big because the forwards put in again, it hides the problem in the backline. Thank goodness Walker and Turbo are back, but the problem continues at 5/8 and the wings

Sporting news clowns, they just re-posted last weeks list. Packer did his MCL last week so definitely won't be playing.

I predict Jetski will start over Frank and am still hoping Hastings would start and Croker to the bench.

Would be happy to see uate dropped, with parker/Anderson/t.wright/funa to come in and perrett dropped with pasaka/Sipley to come in.

Depth is not only for injuries, it can be used to keep the incumbents on there toes. Uate is back to showing no urgency, no confidence and generally no idea. Lloyd perrett just doesn't seem to have the minutes/intensity/aggression in him

We need a win, not a crap cake using the same old recipe

Uate has to be on thin ice, too many costly mistakes, I would be happy to give young Anderson or Tom Wright a go soon if things dont improve. Our wingers continue to be an issue in relation to defusing kicks and when was the last time we scored from a bomb? It is a weakness in our team. I hope that TB goes with youth over ageing reserve graders!!

I'd go:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Moses Suli / Brad Parker
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Jackson Hastings
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Loyd Perrett
17. Jack Gosiewski

X With a view that when either Addin or Marty come off, Lane pushes in the middle.

Uate has to be on thin ice, too many costly mistakes, I would be happy to give young Anderson or Tom Wright a go soon if things dont improve. Our wingers continue to be an issue in relation to defusing kicks and when was the last time we scored from a bomb? It is a weakness in our team. I hope that TB goes with youth over ageing reserve graders!!
Gee I miss Robbo, he was just so reliable.

I'd go:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Moses Suli / Brad Parker
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Jackson Hastings
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Loyd Perrett
17. Jack Gosiewski

X With a view that when either Addin or Marty come off, Lane pushes in the middle.
I just cannot agree with any side that has poo in it.........

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8