Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
D

Deleted member 26876

Hope taufua is ok, will be a bad loss, hopefully turbo can get back soon so we can have Wright move to his wing should he be out long-term :(

D

Deleted member 26876

Think it goes to show why Api is picked instead of Hastings defence wise anyway
Yes, although we must remember that Hastings (who did well!) came on at just about the worst time possible

brad

First Grader
Great win boys ... To the negative nancys that post , always remember never give up on the mighty seaeagles. Its quite funny, and i know its an opinion site , but there is a couple that don't give us much of a chance even against the lower sides and jump back on the bandwagon when we win . It might not be us this year, but it might. Just remember that and be optimistic. Cheers.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Chez FG - Jacko's sublime pass

Capture.JPG

https://twitter.com/NRL/status/871244340932231168

https://twitter.com/dulcieNgabbana7/status/871245068916609024

Last edited:

double hoops

First Grader
Do we have a problem? First half leads. Second half squander. But a win is a win, I'll take it with a smile. Just hope we learn how to put teams away soon. Building for sure.

Last edited:
Brilliant win, anyone who complains about us scoring one point in the second half knows nothing about football. The Raiders (the most dangerous Attacking side in the NRL ) had ALL the momentum from the start of the second half, most of the ball. And received a bullsh1t call that overturned a fair, match sealing try to AFB. That win was all heart, and the boys defended their hearts out. DCE won that game with his tactically perfect kicking game. Best win of the year imo, based purely on heart, desire and overcoming adversity. Manly spirit on show for the entire competition today.
yeah that afb try was definitely a try taupau barely touched elliot whitehead and he wouldn't of made a difference as the play was past him. I couldn't believe they gibbed us there.

side note is it me or does gaznier really hate us. You could tell he wanted us to lose he's a disgrace and why do we always get him? give us Ennis he's only bias to sharks

Michael Clare

Reserve Grader
Canberra were good in the second half, but no penalties for Manly in the second half made things pretty tough. I thought Canberra held us down very effectively without being penalised. Find it hard to believe we didn't deserve a penalty or two in the second half, and Croker looked like he milked that penalty at the end very nicely - hence DCE's comments to him. Felt so sorry for Jorge - it looked just like the Greg Inglis injury.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Do we have a problem? First half leads. Second half squader. But a win is a win, I'll take it with a smile. Just hope would learn how to put teams away soon. Building for sure.
Both Titans and Rabbits were put away in the last month...

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
yeah that afb try was definitely a try taupau barely touched elliot whitehead and he wouldn't of made a difference as the play was past him. I couldn't believe they gibbed us there.

side note is it me or does gaznier really hate us. You could tell he wanted us to lose he's a disgrace and why do we always get him? give us Ennis he's only bias to sharks
How Gasnier has a job in media is beyond me ,Dumb as dog****.

D

Deleted member 26876

That really was a huge win, realistically we should annihilate the knights next week, then with a bye the following week after that we will be on 20 points on the ladder and will be sitting likely in the top 4 or very close to it. Also means that we would have picked up 10 straight competition points by the end of it. Titans win, bye, raiders win, knights win (presumably), bye

We really have gone under the radar, woooo

skull61

Bencher
Fuk those refs for afb call. Anyway we win, goal kicking bites us on arse again.
Siro best game in manly colours, what a joke the 10 metres and hold down.
Dce let's hope the idiots north of border keep ignoring him.
Might have been a bs call but they call those all the time now Marty just has to take 2 more steps to get through the defensive line and it's a try

grassy

Bencher
Do we have a problem? First half leads. Second half squader. But a win is a win, I'll take it with a smile. Just hope would learn how to put teams away soon. Building for sure.
YES.From where I was standing at the game we need to do something about our second half performances.This was a very needed win for us but we are lacking in the second half.Would love a few more of our players to have some really good head space in the second half of our games.We need to be a tad more professional in our game.Great win though and on to next week.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 81 16
13 7 6 47 16