Manly v Panthers [Round 16 , 2018] - Pre-Game Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'll be speechless if Tom Wright doesn't get a spot.
The only player who has looked remotely dangerous in the last couple of months...
giphy.gif
You will be speechless then! Playing for Blacktown

Fortunately St George saved Manly from immediate embarrassment by pipping Parra near full time.
I would rather Parra win and us being in danger of the wooden spoon than have the Dragons win again, their supporters $hit me no end, let's hope they fold like they have been over the years.
Perhaps us getting the spoon will cause some action to be taken by the club

I would rather Parra win and us being in danger of the wooden spoon than have the Dragons win again, their supporters $hit me no end, let's hope they fold like they have been over the years.
Perhaps us getting the spoon will cause some action to be taken by the club
No spoon mate , lets not tarnish our proud history . We don't need a spoon to send a message that our club needs a change of culture . Our teams mediocre efforts and performance says it all . We are the only team that the last placed eels have given a thrashing . Those that have eyes can see how our mighty Sea eagles have fallen .

Manly are the only pre-1982 club never to get the wooden spoon.

Never.

Its a source of immense pride for the club and us fans. If Barrett leads us to one this year he'll be a dead man walking.

And I can't believe any of our fans actually want us to finish last.

Jorge Taufua is out, replaced on the wing by Matt Wright, while Shaun Lane has been promoted to the starting line-up at the expense of Frank Winterstein. Dylan Walker returns at five-eighth with Trent Hodkinson benched. Brad Parker replaces Akuila Uate (ankle, season) on the wing. Manase Fainu has again been named at hooker with Matt Wright also benched as Manly attempt to get clearance for Fainu to play. Lloyd Perrett and Kelepi Tanginoa were dropped from the reserves 24 hours out from kick-off.
Why'd that get an ironstine? Good info I thought.

BEWARE OF THE UNDERDOG !!!
I have read all the posts and The good news is we are the underdogs and its more fun being the underdogs competing against the comp leaders .The pressure is on the Pussy Panthers .
I can see an underdog Rocky movie setting coming on at Lottoland where the mighty Sea eagles do the Eagle Rock and upset the top of the table Pussy Panthers .
The Sea eagles are set to Rise !!!

View attachment 8770
@BOZO i so hope you are right in that we do cause the upset but just can't see it happening..don't trust this playing group.
But love the optimism

BEWARE OF THE UNDERDOG !!!
I have read all the posts and The good news is we are the underdogs and its more fun being the underdogs competing against the comp leaders .The pressure is on the Pussy Panthers .
I can see an underdog Rocky movie setting coming on at Lottoland where the mighty Sea eagles do the Eagle Rock and upset the top of the table Pussy Panthers .
The Sea eagles are set to Rise !!!

View attachment 8770
Well that's not going to happen the games at Penrith.

Definition of optimism.....leaving for work for the day and recording the Manly v Panthers game in the hope we win .... at least if we lose I can delete it just as easily

No spoon mate , lets not tarnish our proud history . We don't need a spoon to send a message that our club needs a change of culture . Our teams mediocre efforts and performance says it all . We are the only team that the last placed eels have given a thrashing . Those that have eyes can see how our mighty Sea eagles have fallen .
We gave them one first and we have 20 points on them

You will be speechless then! Playing for Blacktown
Thought I had little passion left, just resigned to misery. Ah, but there it is: absolute fury at the idiocy of Tom Wright back at Blacktown with the season gone.

Prediction time... Unfortunately panthers by plenty..

Forgetting manlys absolute abysmal for...seas..... Well, just everything about manly being abysmal ATM, we also have to be worried bout penrith bouncing back from last weeks thrashing... They will be looking to make a statement..

I'm gonna go with something along the lines of 28-12

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10