Manly signings thread where we can discuss!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some of the better players? Sorry, Taupau is probably a top 5 NRL (and Rugby League) forward in the game today. Not one other player in the team would come close to that mark, including the Turbo's.
Marty is an enigma. He is a standout every week, yet his teams rarely make the 8. There’s something there for the money ball people.

Kapow - JWH swap ( or any another Roosters forward really ) would be fine ... if his heart isn't in it he may as well go. Love the guy but there it is

I’d add that we are lacking 2 or 3 Vic Mauro, glen hall or Bryant type forwards. Tireless Tacklers and hit ups, mistake free, no nonsense forwards. Without them, Marty’s stats mean little. He shines statistically but we come 15th.

I’d add that we are lacking 2 or 3 Vic Mauro, glen hall or Bryant type forwards. Tireless Tacklers and hit ups, mistake free, no nonsense forwards. Without them, Marty’s stats mean little. He shines statistically but we come 15th.
Mate apart from maybe Glen Hall the others would be languishing in regies with our current squad . They were all part of a very good Manly team that shone amongst the star's.

Some of the better players? Sorry, Taupau is probably a top 5 NRL (and Rugby League) forward in the game today. Not one other player in the team would come close to that mark, including the Turbo's.
OK. I'll make this simple for you.
Who are our best two players? They are the ones I've been told are not happy with Kapow.

I'm told Kapow isn't popular with some of our better players and that they wouldn't be unhappy if he did join Easts in 2019.
That insight/rumour is from a friend of mine in the media.
Funny when you hear "Easts , reminds me of Royce Alyiffe.

Agree oh for a Shane Rodney

OK. I'll make this simple for you.
Who are our best two players? They are the ones I've been told are not happy with Kapow.

The same ones also reportedly unhappy with Barrett's treatment by the club?

I keep going back to the fact these players need to shut the hell up, and do what they are paid to do, play football.

I'm sick of the playing group being pissed off with Barrett, Tooves, The Club, supporting this, that and the other, telling the world who should be coach.

If Jake and Tom are unhappy with a consistent performer, they should keep their opinions to themselves, because it adds to the destabilizing , disharmonic culture rampant at our club at the moment, so they are adding negativity to the place if what you're saying is true.

I'm sick of the playing group being pissed off with Barrett, Tooves, The Club, supporting this, that and the other, telling the world who should be coach.
On top of their dislike for Hastings, which played a major part in destabilising our season :swear:
After all the other grievances, now they're not happy with Kapow. Talk about precious. What/who next! @:mad:
Not everyone gets on with everyone but just do what you're employed to do, like any normal workplace, and get on....please!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8