Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close this thread. This guy is a convicted criminal of a very serious charge. He has lied and been found guilty. Our club has supported him throughout this ordeal and he does not deserve to grace these pages any longer. We all make mistakes but this was a big one. Too many ****en wanabe gangstas in our club. **** 'em off.

Close this thread. This guy is a convicted criminal of a very serious charge. He has lied and been found guilty. Our club has supported him throughout this ordeal and he does not deserve to grace these pages any longer. We all make mistakes but this was a big one. Too many *en wanabe gangstas in our club. * 'em off.
Out of curiosity, who are the other wannabe gangstas you refer to?

So our spine consists of
1. Porcelain 6 gamer costing $1mil
6. Slow aging hamstring strainer whose leaving.
7. Long neck headless chook goose costing $1.3 mil
9. Stabby.
Wonder why we're nowhere near the finals.
I don't.
Seriously what a load of dribble. 1 one of the best players in the game
7 the qld and soon to be Australian captain.
13 other clubs plus redcliffe would kill for DCE. Wake up to yourself.

And where does all this leave Haumole? Related to Big Buck (I can't believe I even typed that name in all seriousness) I believe?
Just where he is now. A valued and important part of the team.. his brothers actions or alleged actions should not have any bearing on this…

Have to agree with the last few posts, time to move on from Manase. His defence team basically admitted that it was someone on the group of 5 that were in the scuffle, if Manase wasn't the 'stabber' he must know who was, and if he isn't willing to tell the cops then he deserves what he gets.

What a waste of a life, let alone a career!

Honestly I think that’s a little unfair on Josh , you may be 100% right but not one person connected to the club / him has come out and stated that he’s the “ ring leader “.

It’s purely social media speculation.

I’m not saying your wrong , but I’m saying what you are saying isn’t necessarily right !!
Paul Kent knows but doesn't want add fuel to fire.😉

Appeal.jpg

Just where he is now. A valued and important part of the team.. his brothers actions or alleged actions should not have any bearing on this…
Because men are unfeeling robots?

Surely the club is smart enough to issue a statement saying all contact with Manase in now cut off, contract torn up. And they need to be into all the players about no support for him on social media. Enough is enough.

Terrible look to sponsors if we are somehow seen as still supporting him.
Hasler is apparently making a statement in the morning

The thing is, he gave some pretty poor responses to why he was wearing the towel or trying to hide his identity, they snuck in looking for trouble, and if Faniu didn't do it, he surely knows who did or one of his group members knows. There were only 5 of them including Faniu.

They tried to roll the dice by getting off with what they thought was a lack of incriminating evidence and without putting anyone else from that group on the stand, possibly the stabber if it was not in fact Faniu.

Only hope now IF he didn't do it is put the blame on the actual stabber, but doubt that will happen.

The way it looks atm, more guilty than not guilty

Because men are unfeeling robots?
I see! its hard to know you mean it in this way from your post. You can read it a number of ways! I am sure Gucca has a support network within the team I would imagine he has been feeling it for quite some time regardless. As I said he would be regarded as an important part of the team and that hopefully won’t change for both player and team.

I'm both surprised and not.

Its almost a punishment for punishment sake given there was enough doubt that he actually did it.

I think the fact he probably knew the stabber if its wasn't him was a game breaker for the jury. Just remember most of them probably didn't give a crap that he was an NRL player. They just saw a gang banger that probably did it whose testimony was shady at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8