Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only took 2 hours for the jury to find him guilty in a unanimous verdict.
That surprising as it was 1 man’s word against no DNA or blood on the sling, and no weapon found.

What also surprises me is none of the 4 friends were in the witness stand which can be either they know he did it or they don’t want to say who did it. That’s where the defence lacked as they went on DNA and blood as main defence, plus Fainu’s own statement. The jury would have gone off the towel on head and him watching the carpark for a bit before jumping over, and also the fact that why would someone who had a shoulder surgery risk it all to jump the fence.

Case closed, wait for appeal but Manly to move on. Crocker will be the hooker with Lawton as backup and Segeyaro as backups now unless someone falls from the sky.

That surprising as it was 1 man’s word against no DNA or blood on the sling, and no weapon found.

What also surprises me is none of the 4 friends were in the witness stand which can be either they know he did it or they don’t want to say who did it. That’s where the defence lacked as they went on DNA and blood as main defence, plus Fainu’s own statement. The jury would have gone off the towel on head and him watching the carpark for a bit before jumping over, and also the fact that why would someone who had a shoulder surgery risk it all to jump the fence.

Case closed, wait for appeal but Manly to move on. Crocker will be the hooker with Lawton as backup and Segeyaro as backups now unless someone falls from the sky.
2 eyewitnesses say he did it. No witnesses for the defence. CCTV places him at the scene in dodgy circumstances. There’s the case in a nutshell.

You’re only as good as your client’s case. His performance under questioning was ****. The wet towel because his head was hot, it was easier to climb the fence than go through the gate. Gimme a break.
Honestly who would advise their client to testify with that rubbish. Who represented him, Denis Denuto. What a cluster fu*k. Better to have said nothing.

His only chance on appeal is if the guy that got stabbed was a parra supporter as we all know they don't count.

What a wasted life , what a disastrous year it's been. A very sad day for the game today. If you run with a pack of dogs then this is what happens. All this gang sh*t can go to hell, look at the destroyed lives. Anyone else whose running with this crap needs to fu*koff out of the club.
Yes. Do we have any other gangsta wannabes currently on the roster?

2 eyewitnesses say he did it. No witnesses for the defence. CCTV places him at the scene in dodgy circumstances. There’s the case in a nutshell.
Both the witness's were victims best friends. They said they noticed the sling. They could have easily lied? The prosecution is basically all built on their statement. I wonder if you could request a polygraph?

I tend to agree if Faniu didn't do it, no one is going to step up or put throw another guy under the bus, even if Faniu is innocent.

I thought Faniu basically had a knock out case last year, before a key witness had to go on a Mormon mission? What happened to that?

Agreed. But what was his motive for carrying a knife?
Did he 'borrow' it from one of his friends to become the standover man to retrieve the money allegedly owned to Big Buck?
The fellow who was stabbed was not the person who owed the money. It doesn't make sense to me.
I can't help thinking that there is a lot more said in court than what was reported in the media. If not, then I think Fainu's defence team was as shaky as that of the Titans.

Might get off on appeal but as far as I'm concerned he's done now. Massive shame for him, but if he's actually guilty he's getting what he deserves.

Club needs to move on now and start planning for an actual successful season. Feels like a very long time since we've had one of those. Last year came close but our capitulations in the finals were just too disappointing.
Club will move as the appeal will take time. However if De Belin got off in appeal then he has a chance. The appeal has to be big on no weapon found, dna and blood stains, and bring the witnesses not interviewed by police.

Honestly, if I see any of these Polynesian nitwits in the team making gang signs / paying tribue, or making comments in support of this dickhead, I'll lose my ****. Also hope nobody is following the scumbag anymore on social media.
Be careful of your racist comments mate. No need to judge people based on their color or background. There are hardened crims out there who are not Polynesian and of a certain color that resembles the color of milk.

Both the witness's were victims best friends. They said they noticed the sling. They could have easily lied? The prosecution is basically all built on their statement. I wonder if you could request a polygraph?

I tend to agree if Faniu didn't do it, no one is going to step up or put throw another guy under the bus, even if Faniu is innocent.

I thought Faniu basically had a knock out case last year, before a key witness had to go on a Mormon mission? What happened to that?
Yeah. But speculation doesn’t add up to anything in a court.

Agreed. But what was his motive for carrying a knife?
Did he 'borrow' it from one of his friends to become the standover man to retrieve the money allegedly owned to Big Buck?
The fellow who was stabbed was not the person who owed the money. It doesn't make sense to me.
I can't help thinking that there is a lot more said in court than what was reported in the media. If not, then I think Fainu's defence team was as shaky as that of the Titans.
True it doesn’t make a lot of sense. A lot of secrecy methinks for whatever reason. But look at the scoreboard, he’s done.

Why would the 2 witnesses both lie & say it was Fainu if it was one of his mates who did the stabbing?

Honestly, if I see any of these Polynesian nitwits in the team making gang signs / paying tribue, or making comments in support of this dickhead, I'll lose my ****. Also hope nobody is following the scumbag anymore on social media.
Don't look for any team pics from yesterday then,you might blow a gasket.... yep don't ask. 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11