Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
And where does all this leave Haumole? Related to Big Buck (I can't believe I even typed that name in all seriousness) I believe?
I thought Big Buck was Haumole's younger brother?

In the past, I read that there were four close friends who grew up together - Fainu, Suli, Funa & Olakau'atu. Now, just one remains a Sea Eagle. One would think someone in the inner sanctum would have known the truth from the beginning?

The case ran over several days and we got just a ‘snippet’ of what was presented, whereas, with Stewart’s case, we had our wonderful Silvertails reporter there to report.

For the jury to find Fainu guilty, there must have been a heap more presented that we don’t know about and hasn’t been reported.

If you have never sat on a jury, there will always be differing opinions and always one or two are very strong in same. For the to jury to reach a consensus so quickly, there has to be more to it that hasn’t been reported.

Clearly the jury believed Tony Quach, who claimed he saw Manase stab his friend, whereas, Manase said he didn’t.

That Manase’s legal representatives wanted a jury trial suggests there was doubt a judge only trial would exonerate him, given the evidence, and that a jury trial may cast sufficient reasonable doubt to clear hm.

If Manase didn’t do the deed, as he claims, there will now be immense pressure from his family and community on who did it to admit to it.

I'm pissed.

The club stood by him and his family.

There may not be definitive proof that he did the stabbing. But he's 100% guilty of stupidity.

We've wasted enough time and money on this guy.

Let's hope at the very least his brothers have learned a valuable lesson.

Last edited:
Deardon is hardly a late bloomer,he's only 21, just wasn't given a chance at the Broncos
I just meant that the Broncs did not get the best out of him whilst he has blossomed once he moved on... he and Turpin both were very highly rated when they first appeared at the broncs...

Surely the club is smart enough to issue a statement saying all contact with Manase in now cut off, contract torn up. And they need to be into all the players about no support for him on social media. Enough is enough.

Terrible look to sponsors if we are somehow seen as still supporting him.
The club has absolutely no control over these muppets... selfies with an accused, now convicted, coward that stabbed a church leader as part of a gang assault... fmdrunk...
We are the pride of the league...

I just meant that the Broncs did not get the best out of him whilst he has blossomed once he moved on... he and Turpin both were very highly rated when they first appeared at the broncs...
I would do no Harm bringing Turpin into our system tbh. Seems to work for one young matt ballin

its so interesting to see the mood turn on here after the guilty verdict. He's now a piece of **** who can go and get ....... from most. 8 hours ago he was a good bloke who had been set up.

The thing is had the not guilty verdict come down the same people death riding him now would have been wax lyrical even though deep down they would know he was involved in a violent crime and either did it or knew who did it.

here in the UK, they brought in law some time back I think that is something to do with associates of a crime also being charged alongside the perpetrator if it isn't a clear-cut case. Would have been interesting to see all 5 of the boys with Finau that night standing trial as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12