Lyall Gorman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think people are underestimating the significance of this signing, Gorman is a great operator!!

I have no doubt that Fulton stepping aside was more to do with Gorman taking complete control of the club, I love Bozo and he did a great job rebuilding us but I think Gorman can take to the next level as a professionally run organisation

If he succeeds here it will be his greatest achievement. Because in order to succeed here he'll need to fix Brookie AND repair the relationship with the traditional Football Club.
He comes with a big reputation so who knows, he may be in with a shot. Good Luck!!

If he succeeds here it will be his greatest achievement. Because in order to succeed here he'll need to fix Brookie AND repair the relationship with the traditional Football Club.
He comes with a big reputation so who knows, he may be in with a shot. Good Luck!!
He'll succeed if he is as intelligent as we Silvertails posters.

I think people are underestimating the significance of this signing, Gorman is a great operator!!

I have no doubt that Fulton stepping aside was more to do with Gorman taking complete control of the club, I love Bozo and he did a great job rebuilding us but I think Gorman can take to the next level as a professionally run organisation

Spot on! I’ve said before he could possibly be our best signing since Jamie Lyon!
Will also likely open up a lot more 3rd party opportunities!
Well done Manly! Great addition

He's clearly a leader.There were a number of times in the press conference where he automatically went to answer a question then realised Penn was speaking at the same time and forced himself to shutup.

Given the dramas of the past few weeks, with ZTC's signing/resigning/re-signing issues, I am pleased to announce that;

Bozo the clown is set to take on another role with Manly ........ as Special Head Consultant for Announcements.
This announcement will of course be made #nextweek

Furthermore, this message is now of course unnecessary, as Bozos spawn (now given automatic journalist, and PR credentials) will be taking
over Silvertails

giphy.gif
If Bozo is a clown
What are You ? and who you the fck are you ? LOL

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
Great news to finally have a CEO - better late than never! :clap:

An interview with him is in today's Daily, in part says "I think it is important that we reshape the game-day experience at Lottoland for our members and our fans in a way that is very compelling. That might be done in stages and steps. But when they come on March 18 it is important that there is the start of that, where there is a different game-day experience or the precinct looks and feels a little bit different. Over time we want to get in there and see what we can do infrastructure-wise to really enrich the experience, look and feel of our venue."

It sounds all very positive but I can't help wondering if the electronic scoreboard will actually be working? It would really help the game-day experience and surely it can't be that hard to fix it?!

At least Lyall's come from Shark Park and that's one venue I enjoy going to as the Sharks always put on (imo) a fantastic game-day experience. Hopefully he'll bring some of those ideas to Brookie :rock:

I think he will be a very good operator and financially he did help transform the gummies so he is exactly what we need plus he doesn't have to deal with the interference of bozo.

The only way I can see that the relationship with the footy club mends is if ZTH leaves etc but I do dream and hope he to can achieve this outcome.

I think he will be a very good operator and financially he did help transform the gummies so he is exactly what we need plus he doesn't have to deal with the interference of bozo.

The only way I can see that the relationship with the footy club mends is if ZTH leaves etc but I do dream and hope he to can achieve this outcome.

When Zorba leaves the bridges will be mended, until then it’s just not possible , to much hate and distrust!

Very sad though and wish it was different!

Now that we have Lyall Gorman on board it would be good to have Kingy or someone similar as his understudy. I think it suits our club's culture to inject the smarts where needed then grow it from within.
A bit old fashioned I know, but does loyalty ever go out of fashion?

Last edited:
Now that we have Lyle Gorman on board it would be good to have Kingy or someone similar as his understudy. I think it suits our club's culture to inject the smarts where needed then grow it from within.
A bit old fashioned I know, but does loyalty ever go out of fashion?
Kingdog has a much higher role already at NRLHQ.

http://m.nrl.com/king-appointed-gm-of-elite-competition/tabid/10874/newsid/110550/default.aspx

Former Manly Co-Captain and NSW State of Origin Representative Jason King has been appointed to the role of the NRL's General Manager of Elite Competitions.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8