Lyall Gorman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The exact same headache we have now with salary cap investigations??
Your not very bright.

Exactly what SER8 was referring to, we have all this negative press atm and then Gorman comes in and we get a premiership or build nicely towards one.

Btw your last sentence starts off with the incorrect use of a word whilst referring to the brightness of another forum member ;) #justsayin

Last edited:
And the off season continues to deliver yet again!!

It’s on like Donkey Kong on here at present , I’m blaming @Dan for his decision to return to Australia , it’s got the natives very restless!

the dreaded offseason

Can’t we all just enjoy watching our lads go round in the Mickey Mouse RLWC

the dreaded offseason

Can’t we all just enjoy watching our lads go round in the Mickey Mouse RLWC

If Gorman gets announced tomorrow ( as I’ve heard) it might take some heat off, but yes the natives are highly restless at present!

Imagine if the club announces another no name signing lol, this place will blow up @:mad:

Lol, another one for Blacktown and Silvertails will go into full blown meltdown!

Thank the **** I’ll be overseas for a month and will largely miss it.

Last edited:
Imagine if the club announces another no name signing lol, this place will blow up @:mad:
Imagine this
Lewis brown given a three year contract extension and
TB see's Him as a long time vital player which will not be going anywhere.
Now this would send this place into meltdown.
I still think before next season starts we have one or two major signings to come , who I don't know.

Imagine this
I still think before next season starts we have one or two major signings to come , who I don't know.

Don’t want to imagine it but for the comedy factor it would be funny. April fools is still a few months away so i would get a bit of a shudder if i read that lol

Imagine this
LEWIS BROWN GETS WHAAAATTTTTT???
nuclear.gif

I’ve said a number of times that we just have to have cap space ( Snake & Skivvy gone) , plus the 2018 NRL increase , so we have to have spare cash and that’s even accounting for, increases to the Turbo’s plus the full freight on Aku

So, I think it’s a “ possibility “ that a signing “ might” be a player currently playing in the RLWC, and we are unlikely to hear until the tournament is over.

Of course complete supposition, but that’s no different for every other rumour being pushed.

I’ve said a number of times that we just have to have cap space ( Snake & Skivvy gone) , plus the 2018 NRL increase , so we have to have spare cash and that’s even accounting for, increases to the Turbo’s plus the full freight on Aku

So, I think it’s a “ possibility “ that a signing “ might” be a player currently playing in the RLWC, and we are unlikely to hear until the tournament is over.

Of course complete supposition, but that’s no different for every other rumour being pushed.

You would think we have over $1,000,000 plus to use if not something is totally wrong at the club. Other teams are strenghing their sides while we have lost players and we will be going into next season weaker? Doesn't make sense..

They should take a leaf out of the old wrestling on tv days - announce the signing of the "masked terror" who turns up to the press conference in a ski mask - who's true identity wont be revealed until the first game of 2018. Imagine the suspense, imagine the excitement. And then as the team runs out next year, the masked terror slowly pulls off his mask to reveal he is none other than ..............................
I'm guessing the "masked terror" didn't have his name tattooed on his left arm.:)

MitchellPearce.JPG

Last edited:
You would think we have over $1,000,000 plus to use if not something is totally wrong at the club. Other teams are strenghing their sides while we have lost players and we will be going into next season weaker? Doesn't make sense..

Yes I agree , which is why I posted what I did.

To me the really telling piece of information is that we had Thompson but pulled out “ Chasing bigger fish”.

It may come to zilch BUT I do t think we are done just yet!

Today's meant to be the Gorman announcement, right?
Waiting. Waiting zzzzzzzzzzzz

Well unless it’s a late announcement it appears my insider has told me a porky pie.

Still no CEO, maybe they’ve delayed it to ( yes you guessed it),

#NEXTWEEK

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10