Lyall Gorman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well unless it’s a late announcement it appears my insider has told me a porky pie.

Still no CEO, maybe they’ve delayed it to ( yes you guessed it),

#NEXTWEEK
They’re going for a spot in the Guinness Book of Records - as the most haphazardly run sporting organisation, with the longest duration of going without a Chief Executive Officer (or equivalent).

giphy.gif
Better not tell him you’re Jewish. I think this club is segregated!

I find it quite strange that nothing has been announced re: Gorman yet, given his official last day at the Sharks was at the end of October and as Rothfield has mentioned in his column on Sunday, he has been down at Sea Eagles HQ.

I find it quite strange that nothing has been announced re: Gorman yet, given his official last day at the Sharks was at the end of October and as Rothfield has mentioned in his column on Sunday, he has been down at Sea Eagles HQ.
Continuing the great tradition they've established of a club that has zero interest in fan engagement.

Zorba had a new press release button installed. Should be up and running today I hear.

press release.jpg

Gorman may have had a non compete clause in his Sharks contract- most executives have that clause which is generally approx 2 to 3 months but sometimes up to 6 months.

Could just be getting all their ducks in a row for something big, i.e.

• Penn introduces Gorman
  • Gorman announces resigning of Baz
  • Baz announces signing of say Pearce

Why else withhold info?

Announce just befor Xmas for push for membership game packs perhaps...?

Given the dramas of the past few weeks, with ZTC's signing/resigning/re-signing issues, I am pleased to announce that;

Bozo the clown is set to take on another role with Manly ........ as Special Head Consultant for Announcements.
This announcement will of course be made #nextweek

Furthermore, this message is now of course unnecessary, as Bozos spawn (now given automatic journalist, and PR credentials) will be taking
over Silvertails

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10