LOL @ Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No guarantee Benji will be a successful coach. A coach need good systems, structure, support staff and a front office making good decisions. Pretty gutsy and risky taking the tigers as your first rodeo. Good luck to him he will need it over there.

We only lost 20-10 to the roosters with Jake and Garrick but less the seven.

We aren’t that bad. Sharks are very good this year and we played almost a reserve grade team tonight.

We only lost 20-10 to the roosters with Jake and Garrick but less the seven.

We aren’t that bad. Sharks are very good this year and we played almost a reserve grade team tonight.
There were a few international players representing the team tonight, Koula, Harper, Tippytoes, DCE, Foz, Marty, Sipley, Guaca, Walker, Alioia and Schuster..

That’s 11 / 17 players.

There were a few international players representing the team tonight, Koula, Harper, Tippytoes, DCE, Foz, Marty, Sipley, Guaca, Walker, Alioia and Schuster..

That’s 11 / 17 players.
True, but how many are actually international "level" players.

Tigers at least have Api and Papali’i coming next year. We have their dud in Tuilagi coming and…. No-one else. Wouldn’t be too quick to laugh at them as they will likely finish above us next year whilst we take out our first spoon.
We've a certain Tommy Turbo returning which helps

Feel sorry for the poor Tigers. They had the world against them last night. If the NRL could tilt the stadium so the Roosters had a downhill run all game they would have. I was half expecting the runaway try to be called back for some bullsh1t reason.

Anyone else notice the Storm, Panthers and Roosters tries don't get scrutinised half as much as the rest?

I was half cut at the Brookie so I might have missed some nuance ...

True, but how many are actually international "level" players.
Based on their current form zero, based on who would be selected for origin one player.

With Tonga still being labeled a tier 2 nation there are 5 players that represent tier one nations.

I get your point and agree on current performance they all would be struggling to be selected.

Some self medicating due to the pain from the team’s performance 😂
Haha yes, tore a muscle in my hip so it's actual physical pain along with the emotional agony of last night's loss !!

Either way it was a cracking atmosphere despite the horrendous showing. I especially appreciated Nicho hanging around for ages after the game, my niece is a huge fan and got a pic with him. Made her night.

Very impressed with Hynes on how he has developed as a person and now an inspirational leader in the game, speaks with honest emotions and from his upbringing he has done an amazing job to be the person / hero he is today.

I can't bring myself to laugh at the tigers when we are such a basket case of a club. Tigers are used to mediocrity. We used to be a strong chamionship of a club at all levels. Playing for Manly meant something. We had resilience and grit...I'm off to take my morning meds now.🤪

At least there is one team a bigger shambles on and off the field.

Up by 6 points with 4 mins ro go, Dragons do a drop out that was not going to make the 10m line. Penalty to Tigers, go kick under the post's to be ahead 8 points.
Some knucklehead tigers player standing 8m out decides to let the ball hit him on the full. Penalty to Dragons!!
Next set of 6 - try!! Then give away another Penalty.

Match given to Dragons.

Are the Tigers going to sue themselves for robbing themselves of a game.

LOL - TIGERS!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8