LOL @ Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh dear 28 zip at half time

Tigers may have a new coach by the time we play them in a few weeks - Des!!

Oh dear 28 zip at half time

Tigers may have a new coach by the time we play them in a few weeks - Des!!
They have to do something.

I said before a ball was kick this season Des will end up there.

Honestly, worst coaching line up you’ve ever seen. Sheens was good back in 1772 😜, his assistants completely untried. Haha always ending badly..

I’m not saying shiit about them until we beat them. That karma stuff is real. Just ask Ivan.
Yep we play them after the bye for them. The week after we play the storm at home.

I wouldn't be saying anything about them yet. After the next 2 weeks things won't look so good for us either vs Panthers away and storm at home.

They were making gradual improvements (i.e Hastings, a true half in their spine). Sheens comes in, weasels his way into Madges' role, sets up a succession plan that ties his position down somewhat, and then proceeds to blow the place up even more.

He had the chance to finally cut the crap with Brooks but he chose to double down on their sunk cost fallacy / obsession with him. Losing Hastings was a big deal for them imo, even if he isn't an outright star he was a huge step in the right direction and wanted to win. Unbelievable that they'd prioritise Douihie and Brooks, given neither are halfbacks (or 5/8's for that matter).

I honestly don't know how tigers fans do it..

They were making gradual improvements (i.e Hastings, a true half in their spine). Sheens comes in, weasels his way into Madges' role, sets up a succession plan that ties his position down somewhat, and then proceeds to blow the place up even more.

He had the chance to finally cut the crap with Brooks but he chose to double down on their sunk cost fallacy / obsession with him. Losing Hastings was a big deal for them imo, even if he isn't an outright star he was a huge step in the right direction and wanted to win. Unbelievable that they'd prioritise Douihie and Brooks, given neither are halfbacks (or 5/8's for that matter).

I honestly don't know how tigers fans do it..
Apparently getting rid of Hastings was one of the first things Sheens demanded. I don’t know what Hastings is like off the field, but one thing is evident on the field, is he will bust a gut for his team and it is no surprise (to me anyway) that Newcastle actually look like a footy side with Hastings at halfback and pulling the reins.
If they could get that peanut Gamble to play footy (which he can), instead of trying to be Cody Walkers white brother with the red mist, then they will continue to surprise people. I’m sure if you ask Best and Gaigai what they think of Hastings, just as a footballer, they would be loving it atm.
We got lucky at Mudgee imo.
I follow blue wiggle (Anthony Field) on social media. He is a diehard Tigers fan, and a nice bloke. Someone posed the question to him as to why he keeps going as the only original wiggle. Surely he doesn’t need the money? Anthony replied, that it’s got nothing to do with money. It’s the distraction the concert and kids offer, that keeps him sane, and stops him thinking of how shiit his Tigers are going.

Apparently getting rid of Hastings was one of the first things Sheens demanded. I don’t know what Hastings is like off the field, but one thing is evident on the field, is he will bust a gut for his team and it is no surprise (to me anyway) that Newcastle actually look like a footy side with Hastings at halfback and pulling the reins.
If they could get that peanut Gamble to play footy (which he can), instead of trying to be Cody Walkers white brother with the red mist, then they will continue to surprise people. I’m sure if you ask Best and Gaigai what they think of Hastings, just as a footballer, they would be loving it atm.
We got lucky at Mudgee imo.
I follow blue wiggle (Anthony Field) on social media. He is a diehard Tigers fan, and a nice bloke. Someone posed the question to him as to why he keeps going as the only original wiggle. Surely he doesn’t need the money? Anthony replied, that it’s got nothing to do with money. It’s the distraction the concert and kids offer, that keeps him sane, and stops him thinking of how shiit his Tigers are going.

Newcastle must think they won the half back lottery. They wanted Brookes at probably 2.5 times the cost and ended up with Hastings.
Hastings is an infinitely better half at less than half the price.

Then Sheens comes out and says they are looking for an experienced half. LOLOLOL

Has Sheens watched the NRL in the past 5 years?.

Tigers are playing terribly.

If we lose to them we deserve our first spoon.

Btw I think we'll win comfortably.

The tigers sure can pick talent. Andrew Webster was the replacement coach for Wests in 2017 when Taylor was sacked. They felt he wasn't good enough to continue as first grade coach.

look what Andrew Webster is doing with the Warriors as coach

LOLOLOL!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4