LOL @ Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1680665679235.jpeg

So apparently the Tigers didn’t actually consult with the Holsworthy Army Barracks, despite what they said in their press release today. Confirmed by Defence Force in Canberra.

Absolute shambles.

So apparently the Tigers didn’t actually consult with the Holsworthy Army Barracks, despite what they said in their press release today. Confirmed by Defence Force in Canberra.

Absolute shambles.

This is getting up there with the bloke that didn't think a rainbow jersey would be a problem .... some of the people in Marketing departments are mad ...

This is getting up there with the bloke that didn't think a rainbow jersey would be a problem .... some of the people in Marketing departments are mad ...

Considering they get paid well to do it, "mad" is a polite observation

Absolute shambles.
Would the ADF in Canberra know if the Tigers consulted with the Holsworthy Army Barracks though?

In any well run organisation marketing is a function to execute on an agreed upon strategy within defined “goal posts”.

It is interesting that in the two recent “marketing” failures there has been a lack of leadership at both clubs

Seems like who ever makes these kinds of mistakes is focused on everything or anything but the actual cause they are supposedly telling us we should care about.

Stock photos are so lame in general. They are usually American, and the people just don’t look like aussies at all, they always have big white teeth, preppy clothes and the attempts at diversity don’t look like the diversity of multicultural Australia.

Best to get photos done here, got that marketing people?

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Stock photos are so lame in general. They are usually American, and the people just don’t look like aussies at all, they always have big white teeth, preppy clothes and the attempts at diversity don’t look like the diversity of multicultural Australia.

Best to get photos done here, got that marketing people?
A standard rule for any team I run is no stock photos - no 1 way to hurt your brand

Seems like who ever makes these kinds of mistakes is focused on everything or anything but the actual cause they are supposedly telling us we should care about.
Could be wrong but I suspect some NRL clubs pay peanuts for a lot of their admin people and possibly marketing as well.
In any case the message was probably not far off, what is ANZAC anyway just a historical relic, aren't we now AUKUS? In which case a jersey featuring US soldiers fighting foreigners in some desert, modeled by a UK forward, was maybe as apt as anything else!!!

Could be wrong but I suspect some NRL clubs pay peanuts for a lot of their admin people and possibly marketing as well.
In any case the message was probably not far off, what is ANZAC anyway just a historical relic, aren't we now AUKUS? In which case a jersey featuring US soldiers fighting foreigners in some desert, modeled by a UK forward, was maybe as apt as anything else!!!
From what I know they are fairly under paid compared to other similar roles

Good one Comrade, one of your best. Your foreign Masters will be proud of you.

Can't have those silly Australian's remembering and honoring the sacrifices made by the Anzacs.

Lest we forget .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7