Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon where a more than a good chance, the opportunity’s there, the playing group know that, Des knows it, we have a lot to play for, hopefully Donny gets the boys primed coming home, it’s supposed to be our MO, peaking towards the end of the year, we know we‘re capable, we saw it for 70 mins last week, turn up against the scum and hold our own will prove a lot, I don’t expect we’ll win, but there’s always a chance, just building the self belief and playing out a strong 80 in a close one (maybe jagging a win) will serve us well on the run home. I’m not giving up hope just yet, however if we go down to the knights then the Dragons you could pretty well give up, but I just don’t see that happening, so where in it until where not.

It's pretty much a coin toss and the betting agencies agree.

$1.90 to make the 8 and $1.80 to miss the 8 (Why isn't it $1.90 ? Bloody bookies...:rolleyes:)

Knights, Dragons, Roosters, Titans, Eels, Sharks, Raiders, Bulldogs. We'll win 'em all.
I reckon Knights, Titans, Bulldogs rest not sure about, but we need to win another 2 or 3. We haven't beaten a top 8 side so that means we should lose against Melb, Dragons, Roosters, Eels, Sharks and likely Canberra.

I reckon Knights, Titans, Bulldogs rest not sure about, but we need to win another 2 or 3. We haven't beaten a top 8 side so that means we should lose against Melb, Dragons, Roosters, Eels, Sharks and likely Canberra.
The Cowboys were really, really good. Fast. Disciplined. Unpredictable. The Manly effort should not be underestimated.

It's pretty much a coin toss and the betting agencies agree.

$1.90 to make the 8 and $1.80 to miss the 8 (Why isn't it $1.90 ? Bloody bookies...:rolleyes:)
No chance they loose money, either way they take a dollar, hard life being a bookie.

I watched Tuilagi closely in the Tuggers V Dogs match and I was impressed with his tackling. That was somewhat of a surprise to me because I thought he was predominately a ball-running second rower.
He did nothing in attack but much of that had to do with the players around him.
I'm starting to think that he and Guacca will make a good second row combination for us next season.
Again in tonight's game, 1 run for 10mts in 80mins, stands very wide in attack, not once did he go looking for the ball, plenty of tackles from him maybe wore him out 😄

Was hopeful about Tuilagi earlier in the season but the more he plays the more it looks like we’ve been sold a lemon. What a shame that our only signing last year in Bullemor has played the majority of season in reserve grade and now our only signing for next year looks to be headed for the same fate.

Was hopeful about Tuilagi earlier in the season but the more he plays the more it looks like we’ve been sold a lemon. What a shame that our only signing last year in Bullemor has played the majority of season in reserve grade and now our only signing for next year looks to be headed for the same fate.
It seems the only thing we can afford since the Walker and Tapau signings are reserve grade spuds. Sad we have so much cash tied up in a few positions and lack the accounting creativity and power backing of other clubs.

I am just preying he is unmotivated at Wests
Seems to have ability as a player, so just maybe at Manly will become better
Definitely more a hit and hope signing as your competitive players even in a dud side, have more of a go....

I am just preying he is unmotivated at Wests
Seems to have ability as a player, so just maybe at Manly will become better
Definitely more a hit and hope signing as your competitive players even in a dud side, have more of a go....
Not sure of the source but heard he asked for an early release & was denied......makes me wonder if he's just preserving himself for his arrival at Manly. To me seems he's totally not interested when playing. Maybe not a good attitude?? Dunno but many have said he's a talent & Tigers were not happy when he advised he'd signed with us.

Haven't seen any of Kelma's recent games but I do seem to remember that several of our resident experts had reported that Tuipulotu wasn't showing anything in reserve grade... yet suddenly in Manly's NRL side he is killing it and now a Test player for Tonga.

Tuilagi apparently has been a bit underwhelming with his play this season but good thing is he does have some genuine ability So every prospect that he could be a much better at Manly even if he is a bit down on the performance scale at present . Same with Tuipulotu , had the definite ability and just needed the right opportunity and development at Manly to eventually kick on . Would hope that Manly has not outlayed really serious money for Tuiagi however , again think that he can be much better at Manly and evolve into a good level player but not to elite level

I was hoping we’d get Garner back. Unfortunately the Panthers got him.
I just hope Tuiagi isn’t another Bullemor.

I was hoping we’d get Garner back. Unfortunately the Panthers got him.
I just hope Tuiagi isn’t another Bullemor.
Yet Bullemor started the season on an edge for Manly in i st grade and wasn 't too bad and in the early West Tigers game , went all right as well . Defence seems to have dropped off but would still think that he can be a much better player . See how he goes at 13 for Black Town this weekend but again really has to step up in defence where ever he is in the pack . Realize that there is another thread featuring Bullemor but just a short reference point here .

Another underwhelming signing but seems to be our normal these days. Can't believe we've lost Davey for this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4