Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look at our last top sides.. Williams,Robertson,Rose,Hall,Rodney,Bryant,Galuvao were all guys brought in who had achieved little at the NRL level and played important roles and no one expected them to be stars.

I know I'm being pedantic here so apologies in advance but Rodney and Galuvao where both premiership winners when they arrived. Joe had played for the Kiwis and Rodney in city country.

He's plenty good enough, just responding to the comments that he had a quiet game...which I think he did. Why do you not like people discussing RL on this RL forum?
I don’t mind people talking about rugby league at all mate….it’s just whenever the club signs a player there seem to be some who always disagree with the signing or criticise the players concerned. It’s like no player is good enough for this club…..even our own current ones.

I know I'm being pedantic here so apologies in advance but Rodney and Galuvao where both premiership winners when they arrived. Joe had played for the Kiwis and Rodney in city country.
Yes,that is true...however Galuvao was a veteran who was past his prime at that point and not exactly highly sought after and not what you could call a big signing?
Rodney had represented City in his youth but was not a starting backrower and playing reserves which is what my point was....they were not being utilised by their clubs and were picked up for modest contracts but played firsts for us and had a valuable role.

So Tuilagi had a quiet game.....I guess that changes all his performances for the year when he and Leleaui were their best on field for most matches.
Hope Schuster never has a quiet game...lol.
I know,I know,we are all just discussing footy people,don't get too uptight.

Yes,that is true...however Galuvao was a veteran who was past his prime at that point and not exactly highly sought after and not what you could call a big signing?
Rodney had represented City in his youth but was not a starting backrower and playing reserves which is what my point was....they were not being utilised by their clubs and were picked up for modest contracts but played firsts for us and had a valuable role.
Agreed

As said was just being pedantic on the "had achieved little"

Play on

Have watched him closely this season, he has some great and unique skill for a big man, offload and can break a tackle. Similar to Guaca.

His tackling technique, this area along with getting more involved in the game are areas for improvement, looks a good buy for the club.

Have watched him closely this season, he has some great and unique skill for a big man, offload and can break a tackle. Similar to Guaca.

His tackling technique, this area along with getting more involved in the game are areas for improvement, looks a good buy for the club.
Yeah finally we look to be buying a goodun!!

I hope he lives up to everyone's expectations I haven't seen any amazing performances from him yet, I've only seen him 5 or 6 times though

He's been fairly quiet this year but has shown some good glimpses of talent and we'll use him much better than the Tigers do. The concussions are a little bit of a concern but the one yesterday was fairly innocuous and he came straight back on after the 15 minute HIA. A couple of small changes to his tackling technique and he'll be fine I think, very excited to see him running off Schuster with Tommy looming around the back - that left side will be very dangerous.

Hits fairly well, just gets his head in the wrong place at times, this can be resolved.
Liked him attacking the footy in the air and winning the ball also, even though spilt before scoring a try.
Always a handful running the footy and I reckon Tigers don't use him near as good as they could.....with better inside ball play, could really open up opportuities and create chaos for defenders (particularly halves) and as well as making a break, has the ability to offload.
Could end up 1 of the best value buys at Manly in recent times...

Hits fairly well, just gets his head in the wrong place at times, this can be resolved.
Liked him attacking the footy in the air and winning the ball also, even though spilt before scoring a try.
Always a handful running the footy and I reckon Tigers don't use him near as good as they could.....with better inside ball play, could really open up opportuities and create chaos for defenders (particularly halves) and as well as making a break, has the ability to offload.
Could end up 1 of the best value buys at Manly in recent times...
Where will he fit into a fully fit Manly team of 2023?
He's a lesser version of Guacca; dynamic in attack but does he work hard enough in defence? Aren't we better served by having one second rower who is a strong defender, like Davey (yes, I'm presuming he'll be with the club next season).
Then there is the question, what happens to The Shoe? He must be in the top 13 but where?
Look, I'm happy we have recruited Kel but he may struggle to get into our top side. Then again, we rarely have a fully fit squad that he'll no doubt get his chance when injuries occur.

Another quiet game in attack from Kelma, 3 runs for 25mts, played 75mins, top tackler for tigs with 43, I'm sure we'd all like to see him get more involved in attack, never takes any hit ups, reminds me of T-rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8